A Grid of Crystals and a Ton of Fun
In the Wild Worlds video slot, you’ll immediately notice that the screen is split into two parts. On the left-hand side, you see some heroes hard at work. On the right-hand side, you’ll see a number of symbols in a five-by-five grid.
This shows right away that this game does not use a traditional payline structure. Instead, players will get wins by lining up three or more matching symbols vertically or horizontally on this grid.
A number of features come from this basic game layout, but as the Wild Worlds name implies, you can also take your play across three different game worlds with different bonus features and ways to win.
Symbol Structures and Hero Wilds
The game’s symbols, in terms of the regular paying symbols, are broken up into two groups. You’ll have red, blue and green gems, and you’ll have red, blue and green heroes. If you make a winning combination of any of the three hero symbols, then you’ll activate the Hero Wilds bonus feature.
The way this works is that all of the remaining symbols on the game grid that match the ones that created the winning combination are then turned into wild symbols. This gives you more chances to get paid and is essentially just a pile of extra wild symbols added to the game board to help you hit wins that you wouldn’t have otherwise received.
Other Bonus Features
After winning combinations are counted, the symbols that created them are removed from the game board. This allows new symbols to fall from above to refill the five-by-five grid, and in turn, you get more chances to win. This process can repeat over and over again.
On top of that, there are a few other features worth noting:
- The Destroy Feature – In a spin with no wins, you can randomly have all symbols that aren’t a given color blow up to be removed from the reels for free chances to hit winning combinations.
- Scatters and Free Spins – The multi-colored red, green, blue and gold symbol is a scatter, and three or more give you eight free spins. The free spins mode you get depends on the world you’re in.
- Spreading Wilds Free Spins – This is the free spins mode for the Dark Forest world.
- Heavy Wilds Free Spins – Free spins in the Ice World get this feature.
- Random Wilds Free Spins – Players earn this game mode for free spins in the Fire Lands world.
Combining all of these features together along with the worlds, which are switched at random as well after so many spins, creates a tremendous degree of overall depth to the gameplay experience.
Pushing Forward With Net Entertainment
Net Entertainment’s newest release with the Wild Worlds online slot shows something that we’ve known about them for a long time: They can create games with all kinds of different themes and gameplay styles while still bringing something fresh to the experience. That’s one of the things that has kept them at the top of the software sector of the online casino world for a long time, and we see it again here with this title pushing forward and changing how players view video slot gameplay.