Paypal has become one of the most secure and popular payment methods online. Millions of online shoppers deposit or pay using the Paypal e-wallet daily. Casinos looking to offer players fast and effective deposit methods have been quick to add Paypal to their accepted list. New casinos, and those offering mobile apps, are most likely to allow players to deposit with Paypal as they embrace newer trends and tech. Below we list all casinos with Paypal as a deposit option.
Casinos with PayPal
Online Deposits and Withdrawals with Paypal
Most of the best online casinos accept Paypal as both a deposit and withdrawal method. But as usual, our team recommends to carefully read the Terms and Conditions of a given casino to avoid any disappointment. For instance, some casinos might impose specific minimum and maximum restrictions; others might only accept Paypal for deposits.
As Paypal imposes strong security restrictions on the businesses it operates with, having the possibility to pay with a Paypal account is usually a sign of quality in the online gambling world. These restrictions include licensing requirements, meaning that Paypal requires online casinos to be regulated in the country they operate in.
Because of some of these restrictions, players from countries such as the United States might find themselves unable to carry out online casino deposits and withdrawals using Paypal.
However, online gambling regulations are rapidly changing, and the number of online casinos and online shops accepting Paypal has reached 19 million in 2018. This trend is very encouraging for Paypal-players.
As mentioned above, paying with Paypal has several advantages and disadvantages that need to be carefully weighted.
- Security: Paypal is by far one of the most secure ways to pay online. By depositing money with Paypal, gamblers will not have to share any personal or financial information with the online casino. This drastically reduces the risk of being victim of a financial scam and data theft.
- Speed: Paypal is also one of the fastest payment methods available today. In most online casinos, Paypal deposits are instantaneous and Paypal withdrawals take up to 48 working hours. For comparison purposes, credit card withdrawals generally take between three and five working days. Once again, these delays might differ from casino to casino, but generally, Paypal transactions are very fast.
- Simplicity: As explained above, creating an account is both fast and easy. In addition, paying with Paypal will generally only require a login to your account…
- Reputation: As Paypal is a leading electronic payment system provider, it is accepted in more than 19 million online shops. Many readers will actually already own a Paypal account!
- Paypal is not accepted in every online casino: Because of the restrictions imposed by this payment provider, some casinos might not accept Paypal all together preferring other alternatives such as credit cards or other e-wallets.
- Paypal is not accepted in every country: Players from many countries will not be able to deposit and withdraw money from their favorite casinos. To avoid disappointments, check the license and terms and conditions of a casino before creating an account.
Paypal is an electronic payment system provider located in the United States. It was founded under the name of Confinity in 1998 before being acquired by the online auction site eBay in 2002. Twelve years later, in 2014, Paypal was spun into an autonomous company. It is now one of the leading online payment providers on the planet and is widely used in the online gambling industry. To get an idea of its activity, by 2018, Paypal had more than 240 million active accounts held in 25 different currencies. The following article will carefully describe the characteristics of Paypal as an online payment method.
Creating a Paypal Account
Creating a Paypal account is extremely easy and only takes several simple steps. You first have to go the Paypal website and click on “Sign Up”. Paypal offers two main account services: Business and Personal. For online gambling purposes, it is usually recommended to create a “Personal” account.
You will then have to enter an email address and create a password. Extra care should be taken while choosing a password; our team recommends entering a different password than your other accounts. Following this process, you will be asked to fill out a form with basic personal information such as your name or address. Your account will then be ready to use!
To make Paypal deposits and withdrawals simpler, you can synchronize your Paypal account with your credit card or bank account. Thanks to this process, Paypal transactions will be quasi-instantaneous.
How to Open a PayPal Account
- Visit the official PayPal website and click “Sign Up” to start the registration process.
- Select “Personal Account” and then “Continue” to open the signup page.
- Enter your phone number and verify it using a code sent via a message to confirm you are the owner.
- Click “Next” and enter the necessary details to set up your profile. You’ll be required to provide your email address, name and password.
- Hit “Next” and add your address, city, state, zip code and other details.
- Accept the terms and click “Agree and Create Account” to finalise the creation of your PayPal account.
- Verify your email address by clicking on a link sent to your inbox.
- Click “Wallet” to add a bank account, debit card or credit card.
- Follow the on-screen steps to confirm your bank account or card.
- You can now upload funds using your linked bank card or bank account.
Making a Deposit at a PayPal Casino
Depositing money at online casinos with PayPal is a straightforward process that even a new user can follow without difficulty. Simply follow these steps to fund your casino account with PayPal and start playing games for real money.
- Choose a casino: First, pick a reliable online casino that accepts PayPal. Simply select any PayPal casino recommended on this page whenever you are ready.
- Open an account: Create a casino account and verify it to avoid unwanted delays. The required details will include your name, email address, phone number, physical address, username and password.
- Visit the cashier: Go to the “Cashier” section of the casino website and choose PayPal as your payment method. Input your deposit amount and enter your login details to authorise the transaction. Remember to make a qualifying deposit in order to claim any applicable welcome bonus.
- Play some games: Visit the games lobby and find the casino games you wish to play. Have fun, and remember to play responsibly.
How to Find the Best Casinos Accepting PayPal
It is always worth investigating the important features of each casino site to ensure it’s a safe and reliable brand. The following sections explain how to find top-rated online casinos with PayPal for the best online gambling experience.
Wide Variety of Games
The best PayPal gambling sites boast a huge selection of online casino games. They offer different types of video slots, table games and live casino products. Old school classics like video poker, bingo, keno and craps should all feature. The library of slots should include titles with immersive gameplay elements and there should be progressive jackpot games in the mix too.
Top-notch casinos that use PayPal are also packed with quality games from the industry’s leading providers. They will partner with respected developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasill and Play’n Go to offer games with high return to player (RTP) rates. And the themes are varied to meet the needs of various players.
Live Dealer PayPal Casinos
Live dealer casino games bring the thrill of in-person gambling to wherever you happen to be. Thanks to modern video streaming technology, you can see everything happening in a real gaming studio via your phone, tablet or PC. So if you wish to interact with human dealers, or even your fellow players, look out for live dealer titles. Most online casinos that accept PayPal do offer such games.
Our recommended PayPal casino sites that offer live dealer games are powered by some of the world’s top suppliers. These include notable gaming giants like Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Pragmatic Play, Playtech and Microgaming. Their offerings include live versions of roulette, blackjack, baccarat and game shows like Dream Catcher, Sweet Bonanza Candyland and Deal or No Deal Live.
Top-ranked online casinos with PayPal offer a myriad of bonuses and promotions. As a new player, you will almost always be presented with a welcome bonus. Not only that, but existing players can benefit from daily, weekly, monthly or seasonal promotions. The bonuses may or may not require promo codes to claim them.
The most common bonuses for casino players include deposit match offers, free spins and no deposit bonuses. A match bonus is simply one which matches your deposit amount with a fixed percentage. Free spins are bonus slots credits awarded for use on selected titles. While no deposit bonuses, as the name suggests, do not require a deposit to claim.
Integrity and Licence
You should have no worries regarding your safety when you visit a trustworthy PayPal online casino. The only way to stay safe is to join reputable casinos owned by well-known operators. Also, you should look to join gambling sites that are licensed and regulated by respected authorities.
When it comes to online casino games, they must come from reputable software providers. Such companies have their games tested by third parties like eCOGRA, BMM Testlabs and Gaming Laboratories International (GLI). Thorough certification ensures that all games use random number generators (RNGs) to produce fair results.
Mobile PayPal Casinos
All serious online casinos with PayPal have optimised their websites for mobile gaming. They use mobile-first designs to cater to the increasing number of smartphone users. The mobile website is responsive on all popular iOS, Windows and Android devices. With your mobile or tablet, you can deposit money via PayPal, claim bonuses and play real money games.
Some of the best PayPal casinos have also created dedicated mobile apps. Yes, it’s now possible to gamble online using an Android or iOS app. Such applications can help to reduce your data usage, as well as offering a quicker and more responsive gameplay experience.
Most online casinos with PayPal accept other payment methods that you can use for deposits and withdrawals. The following banking options serve as great alternatives to PayPal if you are looking for something similar.
Created in 1999, Neteller is a fast and secure e-wallet offered by the Paysafe Group. As with PayPal and other e-wallets, this online payment method allows casino players to deposit money instantly. You can also use it to cash out your winnings if you are lucky.
Formerly known as MoneyBookers, Skrill is another widely used payment method at online casinos that accept PayPal. Like Neteller, Skrill is owned and operated by the Paysafe Group. This banking option has found its way to many gambling sites because it’s convenient, secure and great for casino deposits and withdrawals.
As the name implies, Trustly is a trustworthy payment method accepted by many top casino brands. Created in Sweden back in 2008, many players use Trustly around the world since it is a safe, low-cost banking option. It allows you to pay directly from your bank account.
ecoPayz is another secure online payment service that makes it easy to send, spend or receive funds across the world. The original EcoCard became available in 2000, so this is a well-established payment option.
To sum up, Paypal is a leading electronic payment system provider. It has become one of the most popular online deposit and withdrawal options thanks to its secure platform, quick payments and ease of use. Going forward, Paypal has entered a new strategic partnership with VISA, which will certainly increase its reach in the United States and the rest of the world.
To start playing online using Paypal, feel free to check some of the casinos recommended in the table list of Paypal Casinos above!
Are PayPal casinos safe?
Yes! Your safety is guaranteed if you join licensed online casinos with PayPal. Such casinos are regulated by trusted regulatory bodies and their games are tested for fairness and integrity. Therefore, you can play online for real money with confidence.
What is the best online PayPal casino for real money players?
The most suitable PayPal online casino will depend on what you like as an individual. However, it’s always important to pick a regulated casino with a range of quality games and generous bonuses. You can find such casinos on this page.
Is it legal to play at PayPal casinos online?
Whether playing at PayPal casino sites is legal or not depends on your location. Online gambling laws vary from one country to another. So, you must always check with the casino before signing up.
Which are the best PayPal casinos with fast payouts?
We have listed the best online casinos with PayPal and fast payouts on this page. They will let you deposit money instantly and cash out as quickly as possible if you win.
Does every online casino accept PayPal?
Not all casinos accept PayPal for payments. PayPal is just one of the many banking methods you can choose from the cashier. You must select a casino that accepts PayPal if you want to use this payment option.
Can I use PayPal to withdraw my online casino winnings?
Yes. PayPal is one of the best banking methods you can use at casinos without requiring an alternative withdrawal option. Simply go to the payments area and choose it as your withdrawal method to request a payout.
Are there fees at casinos that use PayPal?
Typically, the best casinos using PayPal do not charge any fees when you deposit or withdraw money. But the financial services company will charge you a small fee for withdrawing funds from your e-wallet to your bank account.
How much can I deposit using my PayPal wallet?
Deposit and withdrawal limits will vary from one casino to another. But you can rest assured that PayPal is a great choice for all types of players. It doesn’t matter whether you are a high roller or a low roller.
Which online casinos accept PayPal?
Use the list of PayPal casinos to see all online casinos that accept PayPal payments. We filter the casino top list to only show PayPal casinos that accept players from your location.