Since being founded in 2008, Trustly has quickly become an established player in the online payment market. With the convenience they have created for both the users and casinos, they rank among the most trusted casino payment providers today. Below we have compiled a list of Trustly casinos that support this payment method.
Casinos with Trustly
Trustly is a Swedish fintech company that focuses on facilitating direct online payments from your bank account to online casinos, by creating a secure method that eliminates the use of additional software or signing up.
The quality and the safety of their system is registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, proving that their security is at the same level as any reputable bank.
When processing Trustly casino payments between your bank account and any online casino, no bank account details or personal information are saved. These factors make their mobile-optimised payment solution a great choice both for their customers and the online casinos.
Casinos like to attract and intrigue both new and existing customers by offering bonuses when they make deposits. These promotions are usually independent of the payment methods, and deposits you make using Trustly are no exception.
This means you can normally take advantage of the general bonuses offered by your online casino when you make direct payments from your bank account using Trustly.
Currently, there are no special bonuses for payments made using Trustly specifically, but you can always read the terms and conditions of the casino or contact their customer support to see if they have any additional promotions.
This e-payment method comes with many benefits over the other payment providers. Some of these advantages are the speed of transactions, security, and the support of multiple banks. However, the biggest advantage of Trustly is the ease and convenience of use. It saves you from dealing with credit or debit cards, along with verification and sign-up processes.
- Security: To comply with the industry security and financial standards, Trustly is registered with the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. The same authority sets the required standards for the banks and other financial institutions.
- Speed: Transferring money directly from your bank account to a casino account takes just a couple of minutes with Trustly.
- Availability: Trustly is supported by hundreds of banks in 29 European countries.
- Ease of Use: Making money transfers with Trustly takes three easy steps: logging in, selecting the bank account and confirming the transaction. All carried out on an encrypted connection.
Even though there is currently no perfect method, Trustly is a truly great one for online payments. Like all systems, it comes with some limitations too. The biggest one is that its use is limited to Europe. For now at least.
- Country restrictions: Trustly holds a European Payment Services Provider (PSP) license, making it a payment method limited to 29 European countries.
- Bank account: This is not much of a disadvantage since creating a bank account is pretty easy. However, you do need to have a bank account in one of the supported banks to use Trustly.
You don’t want to deal with excessive fees when making online payments. Aware of this fact, Trustly doesn’t charge any fees from its users. Any fee that applies to your transaction is applied by the bank or the casino.
To learn more about the fees you need to pay for domestic or international transactions, just read the terms and conditions of your bank or contact customer support. Even though many online casinos don’t charge fees for deposits and withdrawals, make sure to check their rules as well.
One of the greatest things about the service Trustly provides is the ability to make transactions easily and quickly in any European currencies. This means you can make direct bank transfers to your casino accounts in EUR, DKK, PLN, SEK and other local currencies.
Creating an Account
We have already mentioned that Trustly saves you from the burden of signing up to different accounts just to make an e-payment or transaction. You don’t need an account to use its secure and fast service. Trustly allows you to transfer the money from your bank account, using your local bank account credentials.
- No need to have a separate account for Trustly when making transactions.
- Log in to your bank account using your credentials with Trustly’s secure connection and make payments.
With Trustly, you don’t need to enter your personal information or bank account details, because it doesn’t require any registration or a separate account for your payments. If you have funds in your accounts in any of the hundreds of supported banks from 39 European countries, you can make direct e-payments to your online casino wallets.
- Just make sure you have funds in your bank account.
Without compromising on the security, Trustly has created the simplest way possible to make your deposits. You don’t need to scan your card or go through some tedious process to start enjoying your favourite casino games. All you need is the credentials of your own bank account to deposit money with casinos that accept Trustly deposits.
- Click on the Trustly icon.
- Select the bank you want to use.
- Log in to your own bank account.
- Confirm the payment.
Withdrawals using Trustly are just as easy as deposits. The secure and fast process applies to the withdrawal as well. All you need to do is choose Trustly as the withdrawal method at your online casino, then select your bank and confirm the payment.
- Choose Trustly at your online casino as the withdrawal method.
- Log in to your own bank and select your account.
- Confirm the withdrawal.
In addition to the simplicity and the ease of use, security is one of the strongest aspects of Trustly. We can say that it’s one of the safest methods you can use because they create an extra layer of security on top of the one your bank provides.
Trustly doesn’t require any additional information about your bank account details; it just creates the encrypted communication between the online casino and your bank. As it is regulated by Sweden’s governing body that also regulates the banks, this ensures the security of their system and procedures.
Since Trustly creates a secure connection between a bank and an online casino, rather than offering separate e-wallets or accounts, any issue you might have during the transaction will be related to the bank or the casino. Therefore, in case of any problem, it’s recommended to first contact them directly. If you need any sort of assistance, Trustly also have more than enough ways to support you.
- Phone: You can call +44 20 3917 4826 when you need help. Their support line is open weekdays from 09:00 to 17:00 CET. Keep in mind that their customer support is in English.
- Contact Form: You can always fill out the contact form to seek support from Trustly. They are usually extremely fast to respond.
Some payment providers offer VIP programmes or other exclusive membership schemes that include additional advantages.
- Trustly doesn’t have any exclusive membership option, simply because their system doesn’t require membership.
As mentioned above, Trustly facilitates online payments by providing an encrypted communication service between banks and online casinos. As a Swedish company with a European Payment Services Provider licence, it mainly operates in Europe.
It supports payments from hundreds of banks in 39 European countries including Spain, Sweden, Finland, Italy, United Kingdom, Poland, Estonia, Denmark, Netherlands, Malta, Germany and Belgium.
With so many countries and banks supported, nearly all casinos operating in Europe lists Trustly among the available online payment methods. Check the list above to see which online casinos offer Trustly’s secure, fast and simple service for your payments.
Which online casinos accept Trustly?
Use the list of Trustly casinos to see all online casinos that accept Trustly payments. We filter the casino top list to only show Trustly casinos that accept players from your location.