Skrill Casinos 2021
Skrill provide money transfer and payment solutions around the globe. Safe, secure and regulated in London, Skrill has long been a popular deposit method of online casino operators. With VIP accounts and offering a pre-paid mastercard, Skrill cater for users from Australia to Canada and the US. The list of casinos using and accepting Skrill payments has grown rapidly, and those displayed below all accept Skrill as a deposit method.
Casinos with Skrill
Skrill (formerly known as Moneybookers before September 2011) is an electronic payment system provider specialized on international transfers and transactions.
It is fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and licensed for use in the European Union. With more than 17 years in the e-payment industry, it is widely accepted both as a deposit and withdrawal methods in most of the best online casinos. It provides a large variety of services such as transfers, e-wallet and even prepaid cards. These services will be fully reviewed in the following article.
As opposed to other payment system providers, Skrill is one of the only ones to have a VIP program granting access to a large variety of advantages such as lower fees, a personal account manager and priority bank uploads. Skrill has also partnered with Mastercard to create a brand new Skrill prepaid Mastercard, which can be used in every store and website accepting traditional master cards.
Creating A Skrill Account
A Skrill account can be created in less than a few minutes. You simply have to go to the company’s website and click on “Register”, you will then be asked to enter an email address and a password, before filling out a form with basic personal details such as your name, date of birth and physical address.
This account creation might be followed by both bank account and address checks. These might seem like an annoyance, yet they allow Skrill to provide its users with a safe and secure payment environment. In this search of security, Skrill also enables a 2-factor authentication and a PIN for maximum account safety.
Online Deposits And Withdrawals Using Skrill
Skrill is accepted by most of the best online casinos to carry out both deposits and withdrawals. Skrill deposits are generally instantaneous and withdrawals usually take less than 24 working hours. As always, these delays may vary from casino to casino and it is heavily recommended to check a casino’s terms and conditions before creating an account. Some casinos might well refuse Skrill withdrawals, charge a small fee or impose specific bonus restrictions.
As described above transferring funds to and from online casinos using Skrill presents several advantages and disadvantages:
- Security: Paying with Skrill does not require you to share any banking information with the casino you play on. This greatly reduces the risk of fraud and data theft.
- Speed: Both deposits and withdrawals made through Skrill generally take less than 24 hours. This delay could vary, but is still inferior to the 3-5 working days required by traditional banking transactions (credit cards and bank transfers).
- Regulation: Skrill has the advantage to be fully regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and is licensed for use in the European Union.
- Availability: As opposed to its competitors, Skrill accepts 40 currencies from more than 200 countries around the world. This could be a great deal for players that felt excluded from other payment methods.
- Casino and country restrictions: As always some countries and casinos restrict the use of Skrill on their territory and platforms. To make sure to avoid any disappointment, read carefully the terms and conditions of a casino before starting.
- Identity checks: Because of Skrill’s enhanced security measures; a few identity checks will be required in the first few transfers.
All in all, Skrill is a payment method worth considering for its secure and regulated platform as well as its quick payouts. As Skrill is now a member of the famous Paysafe Group, this payment system provider could be rapidly growing in the future, especially thanks to strategic partnerships with Mastercard.
To start playing right away by depositing money on online casinos using Skrill, check out the casinos we recommend in the table included in this article!
Is Skrill safe to use at online casinos?
Yes, very safe. Your banking information is never shared with the online casino when making a deposit or withdrawal with Skrill.
Skrill acts as an intermediary and never shares your information with the casino. They also use the latest safety features and technologies.
Can I get a bonus when using Skrill at an online casino?
That depends on the individual casino and the bonus terms and conditions. But it’s unfortunately fairly common that online casinos don’t offer a bonus when the deposit is made with Skrill.
What is the best Skrill casino?
We list the best Skrill casinos available in your location. Go to the list of Skrill casinos to see and compare them all. Simply choose the first one in the list to play at the top rated casino that accepts Skrill.
Can I use Skrill at online casinos in Australia?
Yes, you can absolutely use Skrill in Australia. It’s one of the best payment methods for Australian players that want to keep their bank and card details safe.
Which online casinos accept Skrill?
Use the list of Skrill casinos to see all online casinos that accept Skrill payments. We filter the casino top list to only show Skrill casinos that accept players from your location.