Pragmatic Play’s Drop and Win Leaderboard Tournaments at FortuneJack
Pragmatic Play is known for their great selection of online slots and push into the live dealer market. They’re giving players some serious opportunities to pick up big payouts on these titles with their Drop and Win event.
If you’re a fan of any of these games, they have a way for you to get serious chances to win.
This event is actually broken up into a few different smaller events. The ones you qualify for will depend on which games you’re playing and when you’re playing them. However, one thing is for sure. They’ve made it super easy to take advantage of this offering at FortuneJack Casino no matter if you’re playing via desktop or in their mobile casino software.
Note that this tournament event runs through February 9, 2022.
Random Prize Cash Drops
Before we even get into the tournament themselves, we want to let players know about the random prize drops. This gives players real opportunities to pick up random prizes just for playing their favorite titles. Your stakes and how much you wager doesn’t matter. Instead, it’s all about simply being present and playing for real money.
The payouts they’re giving for this are on based on which games you’re playing. For example, with slots like Pragmatic Play’s Elemental Gems Megaways, your prize is based on a multiple of your wager on that given spin. However, in the live dealer games, they’re straight cash amounts.
- The top slot payouts are 10,000x for first, 5,000x for second and 2,000x for third.
- A total of 1200 players will be given wins each week in this way, and the lowest prizes are worth 10x.
- The best live dealer game cash drop is for €1,000. Second gets €500, and the next five places are worth €100 each.
- Overall, 500 players will be given live dealer cash drops each week with a minimum prize of €10.
What’s great is that these are cash prizes with no wagering requirements or other strings attached.
Weekly Tournament Events
Each week until the end of the promotional period on February 9, 2022, players will be able to take part in multiple tournament events. Again, one is for slots, and another is for live dealer games. However, the live dealer tournaments are actually broken up into three events for three different sets of games.
- First place for the slots tournament is 10,000 times your average bet size for the play period, and 1200 players are paid each week.
- The top prize for the live dealer roulette tournament is €5,000 with 500 prizes overall.
- You can also win up to €5,000 in the blackjack tournament, and it will have 200 winners in total.
- Finally, the weekly Baccarat tournament gives players €5,000 for first place with 400 players getting paid each week.
Again, all of these payouts are in cash as well. That means no withdrawal limits, play-through requirements, sticky amounts that can’t be cashed out and so on. It’s just like any other regular cash in your account.
Will This Event Continue?
Pragmatic Play has been sponsoring this event since it started. Because of the huge success it has had, a lot of speculation has been seen regarding whether they’ll continue this event in the future. While there’s no way to know for sure, we suspect that we’ll see something from them as 2022 continues.
That could be another iteration of this same tournament event. However, it could just as easily be a different type of event. It’s hard to say with Pragmatic Play because they have such a great attitude toward rewarding players.
What we can tell you for sure, however, is that FortuneJack Casino is the perfect place to take advantage of this event. They have awesome bonuses you can play on while you enjoy these tournaments. Additionally, they have a super smooth interface that makes it really easy to find the exact games you’re looking for.