The virtual Astropay Card is a convenient and instant online casino deposit method that is widely available and also supports multiple currencies. An Astropay account can be funded using cryptocurrencies, e-wallets, Zimpler and other popular methods. There is even an app for managing your card and account, available on both Android and iOS. Read this tutorial to learn all you need to know. Compare the best Astropay casinos and their bonus offers in the top list below.
Top Astropay Casinos
Astropay is an online payment method for customers that do not want to expose their details online when making deposits. Payments are made using a virtual electronic card that is secure and can not be easily compromised. Astropay does not have access to customers’ financial or personal information.
Astropay is registered in Brazil under the AstroPay Brazil Ltd. It is also registered in Wales and England under Galactic Mark Limited. The company headquarters is however based in London, UK.
Deposits made with the Astropay Card are normally eligible for any bonuses offered by online casinos. Offers that are specifically aimed at Astropay are rare however. To be safe, always make sure to check the terms and conditions of any bonus offer you are about to deposit for to see if and how your deposit will be eligible. You can also contact the casino’s customer care department to see if there are any current bonus deals specifically for depositing with Astropay.
This payment method offers fast transactions, security, ease of use and wide availability. At the top of our list are security of your personal details and the instant processing of deposits.
- Security: Astropay cards are more secure than your standard credit or debit cards. This is because the cards are pre-loaded with a fixed amount of cash that is not linked to any other personal accounts. In the event that your card is compromised, money in your regular bank account is out of harms way. Astropay also tries to ensure that suspicious transactions are flagged.
- Availability: The payments provider is available in over 10 countries and they are working on adding more countries to their list.
- Instant transactions: Deposits and withdrawals are instant.
There are a few limitations that users may encounter when wanting to use Astropay. Country restrictions are one, but also the fact that cards, and any related funds, can expire.
- Country restrictions: limited to several countries in Europe, India and Latin America such as Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Mexico, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Uruguay, Bolivia, and Paraguay. It can not be used in the US or Canada and many other countries.
- Limited withdrawal support: Few, if any, online casinos support withdrawing to Astropay.
- The cards are only valid for 12 months after they are received by the user. NOTE! After this time any money remaining on the card is discarded (claimed by the provider) along with the card.
- The card is not reloadable. After the funds on the card have run out, the card is discarded.
- You can not request a return of the funds held on an AstroPay Card. The money can only be used to make online payments at AstroPay casinos or merchants.
Opening an Astropay account, funding a card and using it are all free of charge. However, we feel that the fee structure is somewhat opaque, as Astropay reserves the right to charge fees and adjust exchange rates (where the rate spread would in essence be a charge). You can check the company website see more a more detailed report of fees charged. We also recommend contacting their customer support for full details.
Astropay aims to offer a service that is tailored to users in different countries, using different currencies. Hence, local currencies are accepted for all countries they operate in. Users are thus able to deposit funds with no or minimal currency exchange fees. Below are some accepted currencies.
- British Pound – GBP
- Euro – EUR
- US Dollar – USD
- Brazilian real – BRL
- Argentine peso – ARS
- Turkish lira – TRY
- Thai baht – THB
- Renminbi – RMB
- Japanese Yen – JPY
- Indian rupee – INR
Creating an Account
Creating an Astropay account is really quick, easy and free of charge. Simply click the “Register” link and enter your name, e-mail, password and country of residence. They will send you an e-mail with a conformation link that you need to follow. Once your account is confirmed you can buy and fund an Astropay Card using many different payment methods. The website does not store any of your bank details.
Funding your Astropay Card can be done using several different payment methods, that vary somewhat from country to country. Popular cryptocurrencies are the most widely available, followed by Neteller and Zimpler. On their website there is a “Payment Methods” page where all options for each individual country are listed. Here are some examples:
- Brazil – Caixa, Itau, Bradesco, Santander, Banco Brasil, Neteller
- Germany – Ripple, Litecoin, Neteller, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Zimpler
- UK – Ripple, Litecoin, Neteller, Ethereum, Bitcoin
- Japan – Ripple, Litecoin, Neteller, Wire Transfer, Ethereum, Bitcoin
- Russia – Ripple, Litecoin, Neteller, Ethereum, Bitcoin
How to Buy a Card
- Go to web.astropaycard.com and log into your account.
- Choose the value of the card you want to buy
- Choose the payment method
- Proceed to the checkout.
- Once your payment is confirmed you’ll receive your card details by email.
Depositing funds to your casino account using Astropay Card is seamless and ensures that your details are safe from malicious individuals online. Your deposits are done instantly and limits are flexible. All you need to do is to ensure that your casino is among the casinos that accept Astropay deposits. You can follow the steps below to deposit to your casino account.
- Go to the casino deposits page
- Choose the Astropay Card deposit option
- You will then add card information, security code, expiration, currency and the amount to deposit
- Press confirm and the payment will be done
Astropay doesn’t accept withdrawals from online casinos. This means that if you used Astropay to deposit funds, you need an alternative withdrawal method such as bank transfer or an e-wallet like Neteller.
Security is a paramount issue when it comes to handling funds and personal information. This is a fact that Astropay understands well. Their website is secured with a properly updated SSL certificate to ensure that your details do not land in the wrong hands. Data sent during transactions is encrypted with the latest technology. Also, the payment provider is highly regulated and operates as required by the regulating bodies.
Astropay support is available during working hours for specific countries, Monday to Friday, and can be accessed via either phone or email. The support team will ask you to verify your identity before any assistance is offered.
- Telephone: This is the fastest to contact Astropay support team. The hotline number is +1518500249
- Email: You can also contact support via their email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Some payment providers offer their users VIP programs or some custom membership rewards. Astropay have not introduced a VIP program or other customer incentives at this time.
Astropay provides online payments using prepaid virtual cards in local currencies for several countries in Europe, Latin America, and India. As a company regulated in the United Kingdom it supports payments in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Mexico, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Uruguay, India Bolivia, and Paraguay.
Deposit limits are sometimes determined by the country you are operating from. Astropay says that they are working to expand services to many more countries. Furthermore, there are lots of casinos that presently accept deposits from this payment provider.