CashtoCode Casinos 2021
Versatile, flexible and safe, CashtoCode is used by a growing number of merchants online, including a variety of different casinos and online gaming platforms. Widely accepted, CashtoCode brokers offer an innovative alternative to more traditional payment methods. Read on to discover more about this useful payment alternative, including a list of brokers that accept CashtoCode in lieu of a payment made online.
Casinos with CashtoCode
|Wildz Casino||84%||Wildz Casino Review||✖|
An innovative method of depositing into online accounts without the need for a credit or debit card (or even a bank account), CashtoCode involves taking the unique code generated by your deposit transaction to a payment point. By scanning the code and then paying in cash, via the third party at the payment point, your online account is provided with the relevant amount of money.
Overview of CashtoCode
CashtoCode is a relatively recent product, which was introduced into the German market in 2016, before being rolled out across Germany and Austria in 2017.
The success of CashtoCode in these two countries has lead to it now being offered in Italy, and there are plans to extend its reach into other European countries shortly.
CashtoCode is licensed in Germany and operated by Fintech Funanga AG.
The concept behind CashtoCode is simple, to provide a closed-loop method to gamers, traders and others who frequently complete online financial transactions to make cash deposits which are reflected online, rather than have to rely on paperless payment methods such as bank transfers, credit cards or PayPal.
How Does CashtoCode Work?
The way that CashtoCode operates is simple yet highly effective. In the first instance, a customer completes an online transaction (for example buying or selling a commodity, or topping up their gaming balance with a deposit), using the CashtoCode option.
This generates a unique code, which needs to be printed off or saved onscreen to present at the place where payment takes place.
Users then need to take their physical cash to one of thousands of payment points across the countries where CashtoCode has a presence. Once there, their cash will be taken and the barcode scanned.
This triggers the online system to recognise that a payment has been made. Using this method, people who need to complete an online financial transaction are able to do so using physical cash.
CashtoCode is ideal for people who don’t have a bank account or who are not eager to own credit or debit cards. The simple yet effective nature of the system allows people who deal in physical cash to still complete their online transactions quickly and easily.
As fears over digital security grow, many people are reluctant to use cards or bank transfers to pay for their online purchases. With hacking now a recognised risk of online financial transactions, CashtoCode provides a welcome alternative.
No sensitive financial information is passed over the Internet – the randomly generated, unique code provides the ID necessary to process the transaction; users pay in cash, minimising the risk of their personal information, bank details or credit card information being appropriated and misused.
CashtoCode is helpful in that it prevents people spending money they don’t have! Sometimes it’s all too easy to get swept away in the heat of the moment with an online trade, bet or game and spend more than you can afford. CashtoCode mitigates against this, as if people don’t have ready cash then they can’t complete their online transaction.
CashtoCode is fast. Whereas cards and bank transfers may need to be validated or authorised before payment can take place, if you have the cash and the code, processing is rapid. This is a bonus for people who want to pay quickly and move on to their next task, or who want to be able to start gaming or trading immediately, rather than waiting for bank account information or similar to be verified.
- Acceptance – At the current time, relatively few places accept CashtoCode as a payment method. Whilst the number of platforms that list CashtoCode as an option is highly likely to grow over the next few months and years, at the current time users can find that it significantly restricts the sites on which they can do transactions.
- Regions – The geographical reach is quite limited. CashtoCode is currently confined to transactions in Germany, Italy and Austria. If you’re the sort of person who makes intercontinental transactions, the lack of reach can be problematic.
- Time Limited – A limited window in which to make payments. One of the major advantages of using a card or bank transfer for your online transactions is that payments can (and are) processed 24/7/365. CashtoCode transactions are dependent on finding an outlet that’s prepared to accept cash in order to be completed. Not all physical outlets are open 24/7, meaning finding one that’s available when you want to complete an early morning or bank holiday transaction can be a challenge.
- Cash Still Required – CashtoCode requires that people leave their homes and visit a payment outlet in order to complete their transaction. This can be inconvenient at times, particularly if the transaction needs to be fitted around other commitments.
- Time Risk – If the transaction can’t be completed in a timely manner, the user may miss out on key trades, gaming promotions or similar because they didn’t deposit or pay within the required timeframe.
Speed of Payments
The speed depends on how quickly a user can get to the physical location in order to complete their transaction. The digital parts of the transaction (generating the code and scanning the code to indicate payment) are both rapid; the potential delays occur when the user has to get to the payment location and also when the manual payment is taken.
Advanced encryption software and the use of unique codes to identify payments mean that the online, technological parts of the transaction are extremely safe. The biggest weakness in the system for users is that they have to travel to a payment location carrying large sums of cash! There may also be issues with user error when the payment is processed manually at the payment location.
Fees Or Costs
CashtoCode is free to use and casinos and traders do not charge a fee for deposits or payments to be made via CashtoCode. It should be noted that CashtoCode cannot be used for withdrawals, only for deposits.
Is CashtoCode A Good Choice For Casinos?
Although CashtoCode’s excellent security makes it a good payment route, its lack of flexibility and the time delay between authorising a transaction and being able to complete it mean it’s not really suitable for the fast-moving world of online trading. A card is normally the most versatile, speedy payment method for trading deposits and withdrawals.
Are There Any CashtoCode Bonuses?
No, there are no particular bonuses associated with CashtoCode.
Can I Deposit And Withdraw?
No. Users can deposit using CashtoCode, but cannot withdraw.
What Countries Can Use CashtoCode?
Currently, Germany, Austria and Italy use CashtoCode. CashtoCode currently only works using euros, making it unsuitable for use on any sites which operate using non-EU currencies (for example USD).
Which online casinos accept CashtoCode?
Use the list of CashtoCode casinos to see all online casinos that accept CashtoCode payments. We filter the casino top list to only show CashtoCode casinos that accept players from your location.