According to several sources, recent mergers and subsequent successes of CoinsPaid have propelled the payment service into the top realm of industry leaders. In fact, the company is predicted to become a leading platform for processing cryptocurrencies. But how does this forecast affect the online casino world, and more importantly, how can this payment method be of benefit to the average player? Read on to discover everything you need to know and more about online CoinsPaid casinos.
Casinos with CoinsPaid
Originating in 2008 as a collaboration between a cryptocurrency and an iGaming group, CoinsPaid has recently ventured out as a standalone operation, offering businesses a ‘borderless payment method’. Aside from over a decade of experience in the processing field, the company’s website proudly boasts a 5 year working relationship with cryptocurrencies and a pretty impressive stat of processing €130 million last year alone.
With the current boom in the popularity of digital currencies, online casinos simply have to jump on board such technological advances to accommodate modern players. The positives of using cryptocurrencies, particularly at gambling sites, are vast and varied, which include faster transactions, increased security and total privacy.
However, for the casino itself, managing digital funds can be confusing, especially for novices. And that’s where companies like CoinsPaid make their living. Partnering with global leaders, such as SoftSwiss, many of the world’s top online sites have already recruited CoinsPaid for their services, ensuring players can spend their Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies with ease, at their favourite online casinos.
What Do CoinsPaid Offer?
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why CoinsPaid is set to dominate the betting market:
- The platform provides the whole package. Payments can be sent and received around the globe with the utmost efficiency. Indeed, CoinsPaid has gathered years of experience and assembled one of the best tech teams in the business to create a cloud-based platform at the very pinnacle of its game. In fact, a recent cyber audit confirmed the company’s product to be one of the industry’s most advanced and secure payment solutions.
- They are trusted by the best in the business. CoinsPaid’s collaborations are proof alone that they stand alongside the industry’s elite. Not only do clients enjoy a complete service with reliable technology, they can also count on the software’s safety, which is proven by an external security audit.
- CoinsPaid guarantees excellent customer service. Aside from 24/7 business and tech support, the team are renowned for their speedy integration and set up, enabling CoinsPaid casinos to be up and running with their services in no time. They even offer a 14 day trial period.
Which Coins do CoinsPaid Support?
Yet another reason why CoinsPaid is turning heads within the online gambling world, is the variety of cryptocurrencies that can be used on its platform. Current tokens available for deposits and withdrawals at casinos are:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Classic
- Ethereum ERC20
CoinsPaid has also recently announced a lucrative partnership with Changelly, opening up access to more than 140 cryptocurrencies, promoting a seamless exchange at excellent rates. Aside from such a wide selection, the company even allows coin integration, enabling CoinsPaid casinos to develop their own tokens for customers to use as payment. Add to that the option to select cryptocurrency pairs, and CoinsPaid offers plenty of incentives to attract potential clients.
As previously mentioned, this innovative software provider prides itself on dedicated customer service. Email contact is available for both general queries and tech support, and a live chat box gives 24/7 solutions to customers with more pressing queries. CoinsPaid encourages clients to try their product for free during an initial trial period before purchase. Furthermore, the company can tailor their products to suit every business; from fledgling start-ups to commercial giants.
Why Play at a CoinsPaid Casino?
CoinsPaid has been recruited by many of the market’s leading crypto casinos, ensuring players benefit from a fast, reliable and secure payment process when depositing or withdrawing funds. Aside from such essentials, customers of CoinsPaid casinos can also enjoy:
- Simplicity – One of the most frequent compliments heard from those familiar with CoinsPaid is the simplicity of using the service combined with the speed of transactions. Cryptocurrency payments are sent directly from players’ wallets without the need for complicated instructions, which is particularly valuable for punters unaccustomed to digital currencies.
- Minimal fees – The absence of an intermediary when using cryptocurrency means savings for both the casino and the player. In general, deposits and withdrawals are subject to the smallest of fees or, more often than not, none at all, for customers making payments with a digital currency. Be sure to check the rules and regulations of your preferred CoinsPaid casino.
- Potential for bigger bonuses – Many Bitcoin sites offer new players and loyal members more profitable bonuses for depositing cryptocurrency, due to the savings they make in removing overheads from other providers, such as credit and debit cards. An important factor to take into account is the volatility of the currency and its impact on the promotion.
Launched by the same development team that brought the first ever provably fair casino to the online world, CoinsPaid has years of experience and bags of expertise to guarantee their standing amongst the industry’s global leaders. With digital currencies predicted to become a staple of online casinos in the coming years, this already thriving company is certain to appear more and more, and become a household name amongst casino enthusiasts.
Which online casinos accept CoinsPaid?
Use the list of CoinsPaid casinos to see all online casinos that accept CoinsPaid payments. We filter the casino top list to only show CoinsPaid casinos that accept players from your location.