ComGate is an online payments gateway that enables fast, secure and cheap payments for goods and services via desktop and mobile devices. It is a popular choice for depositing and withdrawing funds across dozens of European online casino sites.
Casinos with ComGate
|Slots Magic Review
|Giant Casino Review
ComGate is the latest brand name of the AGMO payment method. It is a reliable payment gateway that allows for fast online payments via express bank transfer. It currently works in conjunction with thousands of authorised banks, and supports all major card networks including Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, American Express and JCB.
When depositing funds to use on an online casino, players don’t even need to open a ComGate account. It’s possible to simply use the platform as a means to transfer money via debit/credit card or bank transfer.
All ComGate services are provided via the authority of the Czech National Bank. As such, the brand follows strict security mechanisms and regulations. It is an easy-to-use platform for everything from funding casino accounts, paying utility bills and direct debit-style monthly payments.
Creating an Account
An account can be created at the ComGate website by clicking on the registration option. From here, the site will request basic personal information such as name, email address, password, date of birth and physical address.
Following this, ComGate may choose to perform address and bank account checks. While this might seem a little frustrating for those who want to use the platform straight away, it’s worth remembering that this is to protect your details from unscrupulous activity. During security checks, ComGate may also use two-factor authentication for added safety.
Once your account is ready, you can access it via your mobile device. ComGate has apps for iOS and Android devices, which can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play Store respectively.
Deposits and Withdrawals
ComGate is accepted by many online casinos worldwide for both deposits and withdrawals. Most ComGate casino deposits are instant, and withdrawals generally take less than 24 hours. However, timescales may vary from casino to casino, and you are advised to check the terms and conditions prior to creating an account.
It could also be the case that some casinos refuse to allow ComGate withdrawals, or they may choose to charge a small fee or impose restrictions on the amount you can withdraw.
Users making monthly transactions of up to £100,000 on EU-issued Visa or Mastercard cards will face a 0.99% overall charge.
- Security: When you deposit funds with ComGate, you won’t be required to share any of your personal banking information with the casino you choose to play on. This helps to greatly reduce the risk of data theft and fraud.
- Speed: Deposits and withdrawals made via the ComGate platform usually take less than 24 hours. While this may vary dependent on the terms of your casino, it is still preferable to traditional banking methods which can take up to five working days.
- Regulation: ComGate is fully regulated by the Czech National Bank and licensed for use with the EU, which means it is a trustworthy platform.
- Availability: ComGate currently accepts six different currencies used in 37 different countries. It’s a great choice for European casino fans who might otherwise feel excluded from other payment methods.
- Country restrictions: ComGate is not regulated or approved in some countries. This could make it problematic to use the platform, particularly on sites outside of Europe.
- Casino restrictions: Some casinos are yet to implement ComGate as a payment method of choice. This could end up disappointing some customers who favour the platform.
- ID checks: Enhanced security features mean that it could take a while for some users to get up and running with a ComGate account.
Those who want their personal information kept secure won’t have to worry when using ComGate. The platform uses encryption and two-factor authentication to ensure that no data can fall into the wrong hands. In addition, ComGate actually provides its users with another layer of protection, as it means no longer having to share personal bank details with vendors.
Whether you can use ComGate as a payment gateway will depend on your location. ComGate is currently available in most European countries. To find out whether you can use ComGate in your country of choice, visit the ComGate website for further information.
ComGate has a dedicated customer support team in place that can be contacted via phone, email or online chat. The customer service department aims to answer queries in as quick and efficient a manner as possible and can be contacted 24/7. To contact ComGate, simply visit www.comgate.cz, where you will find options to contact the customer service department.
ComGate has been serving European customers for over 20 years. The payment platform is currently used by over 3,000 vendors across the continent, including many online casinos. It is one of the fastest-growing online international payment gateways in the world.
Which online casinos accept ComGate?
Use the list of ComGate casinos to see all online casinos that accept ComGate payments. We filter the casino top list to only show ComGate casinos that accept players from your location.