HiPay is an e-wallet operated by HiMedia, a payment service provider based in France. It provides online payment processing services to 150 countries, and the company is steadily expanding its services. The HiPay Wallet is one of the most popular marketplace products for casino players.
Top HiPay Casinos
There are an increasing number of HiPay casinos that offer this e-wallet platform as a deposit and withdrawal method, which is also available to use via mobile devices.
One of the great benefits of using HiPay is the ability to transfer funds straight from your debit or credit card into your chosen casino account, without having to add the funds into your HiPay account.
Creating an Account
The process is quick and straightforward. Simply visit the HiPay website, where you will be guided through the registration process.
You will need to fill out a quick online form with details such as your name and address. You will then need to pick a funding source for your e-wallet. The most common way to fund accounts is through Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards, although they also support alternative nation-specific options.
As part of the sign-up process, you will need to verify your identity. This will involve you providing a scan of an identification document, such as a driving licence, passport or national ID card. You will also need to prove your address by providing a scan of a recent utility bill.
Deposits and Withdrawals
If you are looking to make a deposit using your HiPay balance or a withdrawal into your HiPay account, the exact process will depend on the casino.
In general, when depositing into a casino account, you will need to visit the deposit page. Within this page, there will be an option to select HiPay as the preferred deposit method. You will then be directed to the HiPay website, where you can select your chosen payment method to complete the deposit. A confirmation message will appear, and you will be redirected to the cashier.
There are more than 220 possible HiPay funding options, including:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
It is possible to fund your HiPay wallet with more than 150 national currencies. The e-wallet also offers very competitive conversion rates.
The minimum amount that can be withdrawn from your HiPay account is £10. In many cases, this is in line with the minimum amount you will be able to withdraw from your casino account. It is worth noting that you can only withdraw funds once in each seven day period.
- Range of funding options: The main advantage of HiPay, which has been an important factor in the company’s success, is the wide range of potential funding options. It is possible to fund a HiPay wallet with popular debit and credit card options, although they also accept niche payment services. This means users are not limited to a small pool of funding options.
- Service availability: HiPay is available in every continent, with dedicated offices for those based in Europe, Asia, North America and South America. This ties well to the company’s wide variety of funding options, which are designed to match the requirements of users around the world.
- Ease of use: The HiPay Wallet is designed with usability in mind. This means users can expect a simple payment process, quick set-ups and availability across multiple devices. The e-wallet is very easy to understand, and new users will quickly become accustomed to the way each feature works.
- Reputation: Over the years, HiPay has built a great reputation for offering excellent levels of customer satisfaction. The great reviews are one of the main reasons why HiPay has become so popular with many casinos as a payment processor.
- Location restrictions: Although HiPay is available in every continent, there are some geographical restrictions which apply to some countries. For example, although residents of the United States can hold a HiPay Wallet account, they unable to use the account to fund online casino balances.
- Banking charges: HiPay provides a free service in many cases, but there may be some charges for specific services. It is important to check any potential charges, as they do vary. Typically, payments to online casinos do not incur fees for the transaction, as it is the merchant which is charged. However, if you transfer funds from your HiPay wallet to your bank, there is a small transaction fee to pay.
- Casino availability: There are some casinos that do not accept HiPay as a deposit or withdrawal method. However, the list of potential casinos is extensive and is always growing.
The company is a trusted payment processor, with vast experience in processing multiple currencies around the world. They offer a highly reputable and secure way to process gambling payments online.
An e-wallet such as HiPay means that you do not need to provide your chosen casino with any of your financial data. Using a third-party service can add an extra layer of protection to your personal and financial data.
HiPay uses the 3D Secure Protection System (3DS), which will provide complete freedom to share information freely and securely. Each transaction is processed on an individual basis, so will be subject to appropriate risk assessments and authentication processes.
If you hold a HiPay wallet and need to contact customer support, there is a contact form on the HiPay website.
The parent company of HiPay is HiMedia, which is based in France. The HiPay solution was initially marketed in Belgium, where there is still an office today in Auderghem. Other office locations include Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Spain and the United States.
Is HiPay available on mobile devices?
Yes. Your e-wallet can be accessed from mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
How long does a casino withdrawal take to reach my HiPay account?
The processing time for each casino does vary, although typically it will take up to seven days to reach your HiPay account. If you are looking for quick withdrawal methods, there are faster alternatives available such as PayPal and Neteller.