Popular within the Asian markets, iWallet is also becoming more widely used throughout Europe. Its fast transactions, low fees and ease of use make it an attractive deposit method for players and online casinos. The company provides both individual and corporate accounts as well as a prepaid Visa card that should be accepted at any gambling site. Check the top list below for top iWallet casinos and current bonus offers in July 2020.
Top iWallet Casinos
Established in 2009 iWallet Limited is an e-commerce systems service, allowing Individuals and businesses access to a flexible online transaction service. The company is based in Hong Kong and is extremely popular in Japanese, Chinese, and Malaysian markets. It also has branches in the UK and the Philippines and holds the requisite financial licenses to operate in Europe and Asia.
The company provides a safe platform from which to conduct microtransactions and enjoy the iWallet competitive, low commission charges. You can also take advantage of the pre-paid card that is internationally accepted along with working in nine currencies ensuring efficient and fast currency exchange.
Online casinos offer various promotions to iGamers. To qualify for most of these promotions, you need to make a deposit. As an iWallet account is prepaid it does not carry a risk of rejection from a casino, so you can easily get a welcome bonus or a deposit bonus from an online casino using it as your payment method. However, keep in mind that these bonuses come with some restrictions. So, make sure to read the terms and conditions or contact the support team.
A big advantage to using iWallet is the control it gives you, being prepaid gives you financial control over your spending. Winnings are easily accessed as they can be transferred directly back to the same account and players can then transfer to their bank.
- Security: iWallet stores all your personal financial details, so these do not have to be given to the casino when signing up, allowing users to deposit and withdraw money safely and securely.
- Money Management: As a prepaid system it allows users to micromanage their casino expenditure.
- Speed: As an e-payment, transactions are instantaneous, as long as the account is funded.
- Fees: Very competitive and low commission rates compared to similar options
- Availability: iWallet is accepted worldwide except for Hong Kong and USA
Despite being a very convenient method, iWallet has some disadvantages too. Some casinos do not allow e-wallets to be used for the casino bonuses, and others may add extra wagering requirements. It is important you check a site’s terms and conditions to clarify your chosen casino’s policy.
- Casino Restrictions: As a relatively new company some online casinos may not offer this option.
- Country Restrictions: iGamers from USA and Hong Kong can’t use this payment method
iWallet has a goal of keeping their fees as low as possible. Opening an account and prepaid card is free for both business and individual users. There are no maintenance fees as long as the account is active. An inactive account, one that has not been used in 180 days, will incur a small fee. There are no fees or amount attached to internal transfers, but there is an external maximum transfer amount of $50,000. As iWallet keeps all its transactions transparent, all ongoing fees are clearly indicated on their website.
Using iWallet you can deposit, withdraw, exchange and send in nine different currencies. Using the iWallet prepaid card you can withdraw funds in local currencies as well as pay online. All currency exchanges can be made instantly online to meet any requirement you have.
- United States Dollar: USD
- Euro: EUR
- British Pound Sterling: GBP
- Japanese Yen: JPY
- Singapore Dollar: SGD
- Hong Kong Dollar: HKD
- Chinese Yuan: CNY
- Indonesian Rupiah: IDR
- Philippine Peso: PHP
Creating an Account
To create an iWallet account is very straightforward. The site is accessible through desktop and mobile devices, from here you can fill in the simple forms and an account up to $1,000 can be opened. To avail yourself of the full iWallet services you will need to go through the KYC verification process by providing proof of identity and residence documentation.
- Enter the official website, and choose your account, individual or corporate. Then enter your email.
- Fill in your name, date of birth, country of residence and a password.
- An email will be sent for verification, click on the URL in the email.
- To upgrade and remove payout limit your will need to provide KYC documentation. Details on website
As iWallet want to be as accessible as possible to all it offers a variety of deposit options, these include bank transfers. These can take up to 3 days. A faster deposit method can be to use your credit card or debit card, which places funds in your iWallet immediately.
- International wire transfer- send to the appointed account and the funds will be in your iWallet on receipt. Fees charged by the participating banks are the responsibility of the account holder.
- Domestic Transfers – only available in certain countries please check the website for current details.
- Credit or Debit Card – instantaneous, funds available immediately. No fees
Very popular with the Asian markets, the number of casinos that accept iWallet deposits is rapidly increasing. Using the prepaid card is the most popular method as it can be used in the same way as any other credit or debit card. The amount available to spend is of course capped by the funds available in the iWallet account.
- Deposit funds to your iWallet account
- Register with your chosen casino, that accepts iWallet .
- Go to your player account and select cashier or payment. Select iWallet from the deposit options
- Provide account info and the amount to be deposited.
Withdrawing funds from your casino account to your iWallet is easy and fast as long as your winning are cleared to be withdrawn, that is, any wagering requirements have been met. Follow the casino withdrawal procedure and your money will be in your iWallet account in 1 -3 working days with no transaction fees.
- Ensure all wagering requirements for you winnings have been met.
- Go to your player account Cashier or Payments and select amount to withdraw.
- Withdrawn funds will be in your iWallet account within 1 – 3 days and can then be accessed.
iWallet takes security very seriously and has ensured all your personal and financial information is securely stored and protected. The iWallet platform uses industrial level SSL encryption and an up-to-date firewall utilising cutting-edge technology to prevent data theft or unauthorised access. The iWallet Ltd servers have also been carefully selected to ensure all security standards are met regarding storage of personal information alongside restricted access by company personnel. The company also comply with the rules and procedures of the financial government institutions that issue their licences.
Knowing the company that is handling your money for you is easily accessed is important for your peace of mind and iWallet is all about being transparent and approachable. The company currently offer support in four languages – English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. At the moment the company request users to use an online form to contact them, promising 24 hrs response.
- Check the FAQ page on the official website with any queries
- Select support from the website and fill out the online form for further information
There is not a specific VIP programme with iWallet, but submit your KYC documents, proof of identity and residence, and you become an executive member. This will lift the payout limit from $1,000 and entitles you to full account services.
- Basic membership has payout limit of $1,000 without the KYC verification
- Executive membership after the KYC verification lifts the payout limits
Only the USA and Hong Kong have limitations on the use of iWallet, otherwise, this a worldwide service. An individual can hold one account but a corporation can hold multiple accounts. All users have to have reached adult age according to the laws of their resident country.
The big plus of iWallet is its availability, flexibility, and low fees, with the added advantage of a named prepaid card managed in US dollars. Using iWallet for online gaming is a way for fast and easy deposits enabling you to play within minutes and know your payment method and personal information is safe and secure.