Players who value their privacy should have a look at casinos that accept Monero deposits. Monero (also abbreviated to “XMR”) is a cryptocurrency created in 2014 specifically to offer privacy and anonymity. To start depositing right away on some of the best Monero casinos online, do not hesitate to check out the list featured below.
Casinos with Monero
Monero is a cryptocurrency founded in 2014 under the name of “BitMonero” before being abbreviated to “Monero”, that also means “coin” in Esperanto. This currency’s creators did not like the fact that every Bitcoin translation is public. Because many casino players cherish their freedom and privacy, Monero has a very strong potential in the online gambling industry.
Monero is part of the numerous “altcoins” that emerged after the popularization of Bitcoin, striving to create better products than this mainstream currency. Monero’s main selling point is privacy and anonymity. In fact, whereas all Bitcoin transactions are public, Monero fund transfers are totally confidential and untraceable. This article will show you everything you need to know to become a Monero expert in a few minutes!
Monero casino bonuses are rare, but to encourage the use of cryptocurrencies, some casinos offer special deals for crypto-users. This is not yet a general trend, therefore, we advise every player to carefully check out the bonus terms of a casino before starting.
Regardless of these potential bonuses, cryptocurrency deposits are most of the time free and eligible to online casinos’ welcome bonuses. Check out the bonuses of the Monero casinos listed above, compare them and select the best one for you!
- Privacy. Monero’s main selling point is its emphasis on privacy. As opposed to Bitcoin that shows every transaction on a public registry, Monero transactions are untraceable and confidential. This is great for players who want to conceal their identity and play without constraints.
- Speed. As with most cryptocurrencies, thanks to blockchain technology, Monero payments are extremely fast. They are usually completed in the span of a few minutes.
- Free/ low fees. Once again, like many other cryptos, Monero deposits and withdrawals are usually free. To avoid any disappointments, read Monero casinos’ terms and conditions before starting.
- Simplicity. As it will be seen in the “depositing” and “withdrawing” section, transferring funds to and from an online casino with Monero is very easy.
- Availability. As Monero is a rising currency, it is, for now, only accepted by a handful of casinos listed in the table above. However, as the number of Monero keeps growing, this should be a problem in the next few years.
- Harder to find. It is certainly harder to find Monero than Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is still important to note that XMR are listed on the major crypto exchanges.
One of the advantages of cryptocurrencies is that they are a low fee online payment service.
By purchasing Monero in the major exchanges you might be subject to some marginal processing fees, but they are nothing compared to traditional banking or e-wallet processing fees.
Currencies and Availability
Monero is a currency in itself. It can be traded against traditional Euros and USD, as well as Bitcoins.
These cryptocurrencies are available to every internet user having access to Euros, USD or Bitcoins, and this is already quite a lot. The only limit to Monero’s availability is its number of casino partners.
Creating an Account
To start accumulating Monero, you simply have to download a Monero wallet from the Monero website. After a few minutes of installation, you will be ready to start acquiring XMR and playing on your favorite Monero casinos.
Funding an Account
The simplest way to buy Monero coins is to visit the major crypto exchanges on the internet such as Changelly or Binance. You can also purchase Monero coins directly from your wallet. Anyways, with only a few clicks, you will be able to fund your Monero wallet.
Monero deposits could be carried out by following these few simple steps:
- Login to your favorite online casino
- Go to the deposit section and select “Monero” or “XMR” as payment method
- Determine the amount to be deposited
- Follow the instructions of the payment terminal. It will ask you to validate the transaction with your Monero wallet information
Wait for the transaction to be completed and you will be ready to play
Just like deposits, you will be able to withdraw your casino wins by following these basic steps:
- Login to your favorite online casino
- Go to the withdrawal section and select “Monero” or “XMR” as a withdrawal method
- Determine the amount to be withdrawn
- Follow the instructions on the payment terminal and enter your Monero wallet information
The transaction will be visible on your Monero wallet in a few minutes
Monero is certainly one of the safest cryptocurrencies available around. With blockchain processes combined with an added emphasis on privacy, Monero’s creators have done everything that they could to guarantee their users’ safety and privacy.
Monero users will be able to find support on the currency’s website that is filled with many useful resources such as a User Guides or a Developer Guides.
If these guides do not answer your questions, feel free to ask Monero’s thriving community on Reddit, Stack Exchange, or Telegram.
Just like most cryptocurrencies and currencies, Monero does not offer any VIP programs.
However, by starting to use XMR, you will soon feel like part of the Monero Community. It could not be considered as a VIP program but being in touch with thousands of crypto enthusiasts around the world is certainly something worth considering. To start playing with Monero coins, do not hesitate to check out one of the online casinos featured above!
Which online casinos accept Monero?
Use the list of Monero casinos to see all online casinos that accept Monero payments. We filter the casino top list to only show Monero casinos that accept players from your location.