NeroPay Casinos 2020
NeroPay is an online e-wallet service which is used by millions of people every day. Transactions are processed almost instantly and many online casinos across Europe have adopted NeroPay as a convenient deposit/withdrawal method. With no fees for regular transfers, mobile accessibility and a safe, reliable interface, it’s easy to understand why so many users are turning to NeroPay. Learn all about this payment method here and compare the best NeroPay casinos using the top list below
Casinos with NeroPay
Creating a NeroPay account
It’s practically effortless to create a NeroPay account. To do so, all you’ll need to do is head over to the official NeroPay website. From here, you’ll be given simple instructions on how to register. Once you sign up, you’ll be sent a validation code via SMS to your mobile phone. You’ll need this to verify your details and activate your new account. After you do this, you’ll receive an IBAN (International Bank Account Number) which can be used to transfer funds to your NeroPay account.
Online deposits and withdrawals using NeroPay
There are several ways in which you can fund your NeroPay account. Whether you want to use direct debit, bank transfer, debit card, credit card or cryptocurrency is up to you.
Once you’ve loaded your account with funds, you can begin participating at the latest and greatest NeroPay casinos. Deposits to casinos are practically instant, which means you can get involved with all the latest gaming action in next to no time. Withdrawals are also instant, although for administrative reasons, some NeroPay casinos may take up to 72 hours to process your request. It is therefore worthwhile reading the terms and conditions of each casino that accepts NeroPay to avoid disappointment and frustration – or to at least be aware that your withdrawal may take slightly longer than you were anticipating.
There are plenty of advantages to using NeroPay to fund your online casino accounts, and some disadvantages too. We’ll look at these in detail below:
- Security: NeroPay uses two-factor authentication to verify the identity of new users, and SSL encryption is employed to ensure all credentials are kept safe. Online casinos that accept NeroPay won’t have access to any of your banking information, making it one of the most secure payment platforms out there for casino users.
- Speed: Deposits are processed instantly. While withdrawals can take up to 48 hours (depending on your casino of choice), this is still much quicker than having to wait up to 5 working days for a standard bank transfer.
- Easy to register: Forget about complicated forms – simply enter your basic details, confirm your phone number and begin enjoying a world of casino possibilities with NeroPay.
- Good reputation: When it comes to financial services, reputation is everything. NeroPay is highly respected in the industry and has a great reputation as a reliable wallet service among online casino aficionados.
- Range of currencies: It’s possible to fund your NeroPay account with a variety of currencies, including crypto. Regardless of where you reside, you should find NeroPay not just meets, but exceeds your requirements.
- Account limit: NeroPay standard accounts have a limit of 50,000 EUR per year. If you exceed this, your account could be blocked, and this could make it tricky to access your finances.
- Automatically locked account: If your NeroPay account remains dormant for over 6 months, you will automatically lose access to it. This is not ideal for casual casino gamers who might only play once or twice a year.
It’s hard to fault the security measures in place at NeroPay. All the latest encryption techniques are in place, and two-factor authentication prevents the potential for fraudulent transactions. In fact, some casino players have commented that NeroPay is almost too secure – the platform features an algorithm which flags up unusual activity and automatically blocks accounts on that basis.
NeroPay is available in all countries within the European Economic Area. This makes it the perfect e-wallet for European casino fans. The main currency used by NeroPay casinos is the Euro (EUR). It is possible to use other currencies, although users may incur a slight charge for doing so.
NeroPay is part of Genesis Finance Ltd, a fintech company which was established in Singapore in 2018. It is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. As such, NeroPay can be trusted for casino deposits and withdrawals. It can be used for a wide variety of money transfers and transactions outside of casino funding, too.
European casino fans who want a rapid, no-nonsense means of funding their online casino wallets could do worse than to choose a NeroPay casino. After all, it’s free, it’s convenient and it’s secure. The ability to fund accounts from a variety of sources and the speed in which transactions are processed are all plus points.
While some of the older casinos have yet to catch on to the benefits of using NeroPay, fans of online slots, poker and blackjack can expect to see this e-Wallet being increasingly offered by newer sites – particularly those which are optimised for mobile or have their own dedicated apps. With so many of the latest online casinos offering deposits and withdrawals via NeroPay, it’s surely only a matter of time before the more established sites catch up.
How can I be sure my money is safe with NeroPay?
NeroPay is regulated by the MFSA (Malta Financial Services Authority), which means it must comply by strict financial laws and rules to keep your finances secure.
Can I have more than one NeroPay account?
No. If you apply for more than one NeroPay account, each additional account you have applied for will be terminated.
Can I fund my NeroPay account with a different payment method to those listed?
NeroPay is committed to using local funding options. If options for your country of residence are not currently available, it may be worthwhile contacting the NeroPay customer support team to see what they can do.
Is there an age requirement for a NeroPay account?
You must be at least 18 years of age to open a NeroPay account. You must also be at least 18 years old to gamble at online casinos in EU countries.
Is NeroPay a good casino payment method?
Yes, it is. It’s secure and fast while also supporting different currencies and funding sources, including bank transfer, debit/credit cards and cryptocurrencies.
Which online casinos accept NeroPay?
Use the list of NeroPay casinos to see all online casinos that accept NeroPay payments.