Pay.com Casinos 2021
Pay.com is a payment provider that focuses on simplifying transactions, such as online casino deposits. Trying to disrupt the traditional banking practices, they issue virtual and physical prepaid cards. Their cards carry the MasterCard logo, making them available for payments almost anywhere, including online gambling sites. The use of prepaid cards, in addition to security and convenience, makes it a great option for iGamers. You can find a list of the best pay.com casinos and the bonus deals they offer below.
Casinos with Pay.com
|BGO Casino||80%||BGO Casino Review||✖|
Pay.com defines their mission as building the smartest and most reliable alternative to traditional banking. Keeping the customers in mind and partnered with MasterCard, they facilitate online payments by issuing prepaid cards. In addition to their website, you can access your e-wallets using their apps, as well.
The company behind pay.com is SafeCharge Limited, and it is registered as an Electronic Money Institution authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus. With accounts available in euro or British pounds sterling, this payment method is available to customers all around the world. Since the pay.com prepaid cards are technically MasterCard cards, they can be used in a lot of online casinos for deposits and withdrawals.
Almost all online casinos reward their customers for the deposits they make. The types of these rewards may vary, but generally, they are in the form of match deposit bonuses, free spins, and reload bonuses. Unless stated otherwise, the deposits you make with pay.com virtual or physical prepaid cards qualify for these bonus offers. Just to be on the safe side, read the terms and conditions that apply to these promotions or contact the casino’s support team.
You can’t disrupt the traditional banking practices without having some advantages over them. Pay.com is aware of this, and that’s why they offer great convenience to iGamers both with their prepaid cards. The security, privacy, low fees, and availability are the biggest advantages they have.
- Security: Your e-wallets are kept safe by a bank level protection and optional SMS or email verifications increase the level of security.
- Privacy: While transferring money to your online casino accounts, your information is not revealed to any third parties, including the casinos.
- Fees: Transactions with their prepaid cards, including deposits and account funding, are totally free as long as they are made in the currency of the card.
- Availability: You can purchase the virtual prepaid card through their website or mobile applications, and use them to make any payments that accept MasterCard.
Finding a perfect method for casino deposits and withdrawals is pretty hard. Almost all of them come with some limitations. Pay.com is not perfect but is pretty close to being an ideal payment method for iGamers. The biggest disadvantage can be the requirement for personal information.
- Personal information: If you want to use pay.com, you need to provide personal information including your phone number. This information remains secure and is used to maximise user safety via email and SMS confirmations for transactions.
- Casino limitations: Pay.com works in accordance with international laws. Their cards can only be used at legal casinos that are licensed by the gambling authorities.
Pay.com is pretty open about their pricing policy, which means there are no hidden fees applied to the transactions you make using their service. That said, almost all transactions are free of charge on pay.com’s side. Creating an account, funding your account, making money transfers and local ATM cash withdrawals are all free. The fees are introduced for international ATM cash withdrawals and currency exchanges. Since nearly all major casinos don’t charge for deposits, you can send money to your casino account and start spinning the reels without worrying about extra fees.
When creating an e-wallet or purchasing a virtual or physical prepaid card you have two currency options. Pay.com supports euro and British pound cards and accounts. Since these two currencies are supported by major online casinos, transfers will be free. Keep in mind that an exchange fee will be applied to deposits in different currencies.
Creating an Account
Creating an account in Pay.com is easy but requires some extra steps. They are a trusted payment method that complies with international regulations. That means both to ensure the account safety and comply with these rules, they need to verify the identity of their customers. These extra steps during the registration will give you peace of mind when using their service.
- Enter their website or use the mobile apps to create an e-wallet.
- Enter your personal information including your phone number and email
- Provide the required documentation to prove your identity and confirm the registration
Once you created an e-wallet, you need to fund it to be able to send money to your online casino accounts. In addition to buying their prepaid cards, you can fund your pay.com account by transferring money from your bank account or credit/debit cards. The funds generally are added to your balance in a couple of days. Follow the steps below to link a card for funding your account easily.
- Enter your e-wallet on the website or in the app
- Click on “add a new card” button under “funding methods section”
- Enter your virtual prepaid card information
- Enter the code appears in your card transaction to verify the card
- Use the verified card to fund your e-wallet
Sending money to the casinos that accept pay.com deposits is pretty easy. If you have used a Visa or MasterCard for online payments before, the process should be pretty familiar. There’s just one thing to be careful about. If you don’t want to pay exchange fees, make sure that your account currency, EUR or GBP, is supported by the casino.
- Select Pay.com or MasterCard as the payment method
- Enter your card information
- Confirm the transaction
Once you make some money on your favourite slots or casino games, you might want to cash out. Withdrawals to pay.com are as simple as deposits. Provided that your online casino supports MasterCard for withdrawals, you can transfer them to your pay.com easily.
- Select pay.com or MasterCard as the withdrawal method
- Enter your prepaid card information
- Confirm the transaction
Pay.com is regulated and operated with a bank-level security. The prepaid cards issued by them carry one of the most trusted online payment brands, MasterCard, which proves the security of their service. The information required during the registration is not only used for the KYC verification but also to keep your account safe. Also, whenever you think your card may have been compromised, you can easily cancel them in the app or on the website and replace with a different virtual card. Your balance will be transferred to the new virtual card automatically.
Pay.com knows the true value of satisfied customers, and that’s why they have a talented support team available for responding to any inquiries you have. You can access them by phone, email, live chat and contact form. The fastest way is the live chat during the office hours. Keep in mind that their office working hours are Mon – Fri, 8AM – 5PM GMT.
- Phone call: Call them at +800 700 10 700
- Live chat: Click the chat button on their website to talk to the support team
- Email: Send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact form: Fill the contact form on their website
Pay.com offers its secure and reliable service to all their customers. That’s why there’s no exclusive memberships that come with it.
- Pay.com doesn’t have a VIP program
Pay.com issued prepaid or physical MasterCard branded cards for both online and offline use. Supporting EUR and GBP, they allow making fast and secure online payments. The bank-level security and compliance with international regulation make them a trusted and reliable payment method.
iGamers all around the world can register and start using their service, as almost all casinos worth playing at support MasterCard as a payment method. Since the prepaid cards are issued by MasterCard, you can transfer funds to your online casino accounts using pay.com’s secure and safe service and you can also send money from your casino wallets to your pay.com accounts. If you have a physical pay.com card you can withdraw money from any ATM.
Which online casinos accept Pay.com?
Use the list of Pay.com casinos to see all online casinos that accept Pay.com payments. We filter the casino top list to only show Pay.com casinos that accept players from your location.