PayViaPhone is an online casino payment method available exclusively in the UK. It is specifically targeted at those who like to spend little and often, as opposed to players who want to invest large amounts in their gambling.
Top PayViaPhone Casinos
PayViaPhone is a relatively new addition to the market, and is offered solely in mobile app form as opposed to an online service. While this may be unusual for long-term punters, newer players will appreciate the mobile-online basis for this payment method.
This payment solution offers immediate depositing into any online casino, which is charged to your mobile phone bill or your credit card. Similar to the existing Pay By Phone app, it is designed purely for depositing with no withdrawal functionality. For mobile casino players, PayViaPhone may be the ideal solution.
Creating an Account
It’s quick, easy and convenient to create an account with PayViaPhone. The first step is to download the mobile app from the iOS or Android store, following which users much sign up for an account, including the deposit methods they would like.
Once these steps have been completed, you will be given free access to the deposit functionality, with immediate deposits available from either your credit card or mobile phone bill. Users must ensure their casino of choice supports PayViaPhone for the deposit process to be successful.
Deposits and Withdrawals
PayViaPhone makes the process of depositing money incredibly easy, and it takes seconds to inject cash into your online casino account. However, there are several limitations to using this system. £30 is the maximum that can be deposited within a single day, which is excellent for those who want to avoid overspending or even cut back on their casino costs. For those who prefer unlimited deposits, this maximum requirement may be an issue.
PayViaPhone does not support withdrawals, only deposits. Players will therefore require an alternative method to withdraw their winnings from an online casino.
- Security: As a mobile application, PayViaPhone is afforded all the security that online services simply can’t match. Provided your phone is safe and secure, it would be challenging for anyone to access your account, and the £30 limit ensures that there’s a very low level of risk if they do.
- Mobile friendly: For mobile casino players, this app-based solution means never having to use a laptop or desktop again for making deposits.
- Pure and simple: There’s no doubting that PayViaPhone is one of the most simplistic options on the market, but that falls in its favour. There’s no confusing processes or complicated workarounds.
- Deposit limitations: £30 a day might be ideal for many players, but for others this specific limitation can be a problem. For high rollers, this option simply isn’t the right fit.
- No online service: For some, online casinos are strictly accessed via desktop or laptop. This means putting an extra step in the process by using deposits via mobile, instead of having everything ready for you on the screen. No online service may be a deal-breaker for more long-term players.
- Lack of information: PayViaPhone is a very new service in the industry, and while many casinos recommend this option, there’s still a lack of information. Little is known about the company, and there doesn’t appear to be a website available for information beyond the mobile app.
PayViaPhone is a secure payment method purely thanks to its use of mobile app technology to keep your details and payments safe. However, little detail is given about the specific security protocols and measures the company has in place to ensure the safety of your deposits.
This payment method is currently a UK-only service, and as such works with mobile phone billing from all the major UK-based companies such as EE, O2, Orange, Virgin and Three. As a freely available app on the UK app store for both Android and iPhone, it is immediately accessible to UK punters, but currently not on the cards for any other location around the world.
Outside of the mobile app itself, very little information is provided about the support that PayViaPhone offers. No email or phone number is readily available. However, many of the casinos that use this particular deposit method offer direct support, which could point customers in the right direction should they have any problems with the PayViaPhone app.
As with support, very little information or insight has been revealed for this mobile-based payment method. For some, this lack of clarity may make the use of this particular solution quite a difficult one. With casinos taking the lead on promoting and advertising the benefits of this service, with no guidance or further information about the company beyond is being a trust mark or consumer experience, this is one area where greater transparency could be recommended.