Przelewy24 is part of the wider DialCom24 group, providing a range of different online payment services to its customers. With over 150 banks now included in its payment options, it has become a recommended method of making deposits for a range of online casinos.
Top Przelewy24 Casinos
Przelewy24 specifically works with Polish bank accounts for instant transfer and payment. It is as popular for the lack of disclosure it provides as well as the versatility of its service. As well as allowing bank transfer, it supports payments using credit and debit cards – an ideal addition for many online casino players.
As a diverse service, Przelewy24 doesn’t specialise. Payment for online casinos is one of many options it offers as part of a more comprehensive, versatile payment option.
Creating an Account
To use Przelewy24, there’s no need to create an account directly with the service itself. Instead, Polish residents and those with Polish bank accounts can quickly and easily use these specific services.
Once you are signed up to the casino of your choice, you can select Przelewy24 as your deposit option. From there, the money is available in your account to use as you wish. Fees may apply, depending on your online casino of choice.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Making deposits with Przelewy24 is more prevalent with online casinos targeted at a European, or specifically Polish, audience. To make a deposit with Przelewy24, all you need to do is select this payment option from the list available, then select which method you’d like to use. From there, you will be walked through the transaction, and the money will be instantly available to you in your account.
It’s worth noting that for those who use Przelewy24 itself as the funding method, an account will be needed to continue. However, in general, this is not a requirement of the deposit process.
Przelewy24 does not support withdrawals, so you will need to use an alternative method to gain access to any winnings made with an online casino.
- Security: As a secure and well-known third-party option for payment, Przelewy24 provides that additional layer of security when it comes to making deposits of any amount. You only need to provide the financial information for your deposit a single time, reducing the chances of this data being accessed or used.
- Free and instant: Przelewy24 is fast, free and easy to use. This makes it practical and convenient to make deposits without any hidden costs or long waits for money to process.
- Targeted: If you’re a Polish resident looking for a payment system designed specifically for you, Przelewy24 is that solution. By targeting its services, this ensures the best possible service for their customers every step of the way.
- Polish users only: As a highly targeted service designed for a Polish audience, Przelewy24 is not accessible at all to the rest of the world.
- Reduced support: For a platform that offers a vast range of services to their customers, Przelewy24 doesn’t boast a comprehensive FAQ or support section, requiring you to contact its support team directly to access help.
- No withdrawals: Przelewy24 is a deposit-only option, which means it’s not the full package when it comes to payment solutions for casinos.
As a trusted Polish banking service, Przelewy24 provides that additional level of security to Polish players looking for deposit money into their casino accounts. The company itself is secured by 3D Secure and fully verified by Visa, MasterCard and SecureCode.
Przelewy24 is a Polish-only service, ensuring it can provide an excellent service to its targeted audience. This means the majority of the Przelewy24 website and all information about the business is mainly in Polish, and the payment gateway only provides services for bank accounts that are Poland-based.
Przelewy24 offer generalised customer support via its website, with an accessible contact form that can be used to create tickets for the wider Przelewy24 support team. The company also offers a general FAQ section, little of which applies to casino deposits.
Przelewy24 is a well-established payment service based in Poznan, Poland. It was authorised under the President of the National Bank of Poland in 2011. Since then, the company has gone on to offer additional payment services under the Financial Supervision Authority as Domestic Payment Institution. Specialising in the development and creation of software for the financial industry, this includes the payment service for online casino users who are also Polish customers.