SID Instant EFT
SID Instant EFT is a popular casino payment method based in South Africa. The primary focus of this payment method is to facilitate payments to and from your bank and casino accounts at no extra cost. You require no payment card or other service outside of a bank account. Below we list all the best SID Instant EFT casinos and their top bonus offers.
Casinos with SID Instant EFT
- SID Instant EFT
|Desert Nights Casino||73%||Desert Nights Casino Review||✔|
|Slots Capital||70%||Slots Capital Review||✔|
SID Instant EFT is owned and managed by Setcom (Pty) Ltd, a company that was established in 1998. Like EasyEFT, it’s a payment method that hails from South Africa, providing iGamers from the area a convenient and safe deposit option. The payment solution was founded all the way back in 2007 and has been in the business for over a decade. It was founded with the aim of simplifying the payment process of South African casinos as well as that of iGamers.
SID Instant EFT has partnered with a number of South African banks to provide their electronic fund transfer services. Some of the banks that can be used to make payments with this method include ABSA, Nedbank, Standard Bank, and First National Bank.
Bonuses are a great way for online casinos to entice new players as well as reward their loyal ones. SID Instant EFT does not on its own offer bonuses, but deposits made using the method are eligible for any casino’s bonus offer. In most cases where deposits are required to claim bonuses or participate in promotions, SID Instant EFT can be used. However, make sure you read the specific terms and conditions of any offer, just to make sure this method is accepted.
SID Instant EFT guarantees that you will receive your funds in real time and this is one of its main advantages. The transactions are quick and timely, leaving you to only worry about your gameplay. The payment method is also one of the safest out there, so you can rest easy if you choose to use it.
- Security: On top of having security from your bank, SID has additional measures to make sure that your personal information does not fall in the wrong hands. SID does not store any of your information so this is an added measure to ensure your security.
- Speed: Deposits made using this banking method are very quick and you will notice an instant change in your casino balance once you give the go ahead. Withdrawals are also quick with players having to wait for a maximum of 72 hours for their funds to reflect in their bank accounts.
- Flexibility: You can access the services that SID Instant EFT offers on a range of devices including your computer, mobile and tablet devices, regardless of the operating system.
SID Instant EFT is one of South Africa’s biggest payment options and this in itself comes as one of its biggest disadvantages. What we mean is that it can only be used by South African iGamers. When it comes to withdrawals, there is a limited number of casinos that allow their players to use this method.
- Country restrictions: SID Instant EFT was established in South Africa and primarily serves the South Africa Market meaning players from other parts of the world cannot access it as a payment service.
- Withdrawals: Although SID Instant EFT itself allows the transfer of funds from the casino to your bank account, there is a limited number of casinos that allow players to make withdrawals using this payment option.
Exorbitant fees when making deposits and withdrawals to and from your account will be a thing of the past thanks to SID Instant EFT. As a player, you are not required to pay any fees to use the service. The fees associated with merchants are also quite low, one of the lowest in South Africa, in fact. However, depending on your bank, there may be a small percentage fee that you will have to pay since some banks charge for EFT withdrawals.
SID Instant EFT is available to anyone who holds a bank account in South Africa and this means that the transactions are all done in the South African Rand. You will also need to make sure that your bank account is one of those that allow transfers through the service.
Creating an Account
As an online shopper or iGamer, SID Instant EFT does not require you to create an account. This is because the service merely acts as a passageway for your funds to and from your bank and casino accounts. All you need is an active internet banking account as well as an online casino account.
- As a player, you are not required to create an account with SID Instant EFT
- Make sure that you have an internet banking account with your bank as well as an active online casino account
Since you are not required to create an account with SID Instant EFT, you don’t really have to fund your account. This is also because the payment method is not an e-wallet to hold your money for you. You simply need to link your bank account and you are good to go.
- Make sure that you have an active participating bank account with the funds you require
You can deposit funds directly to casinos that accept SID Instant EFT deposits with a few simple steps. Select SID as a payment method when prompted and select your bank. Enter the amount you would like to deposit and enter the one time pin sent by your bank to confirm your identity.
- Select SID Instant EFT as a payment method when prompted
- Select your bank
- Input the amount you would like to deposit
- Confirm your identity by entering the one time pin sent
Any winnings you manage to land at your online casino can be withdrawn using SID, again depending on whether it is supported by the casino. Simply select it among the withdrawal options provided, input your bank information and click withdraw.
- Select SID as your preferred withdrawal option
- Choose the bank you would like to withdraw to and enter your information
- Click on withdraw and wait a couple of days
iGamers weigh a number of factors before they settle on a suitable banking option. Security is an issue you should check off your list when using SID to transfer funds. The payment method has partnered with the most secure banks in South Africa to give you bank-level transaction security when transacting. SID does not store any of your information either, thus adding another layer of security. They also offer protection programmes for both the casino and the player, ensuring that no unauthorised transactions will go through them.
SID Instant EFT is simply a bridge that links your bank to your casino, meaning that any issues you encounter may be caused by either the bank or the casino. You can still, however, reach their support team via mobile, email, as well as through a number of social media. The team responds quite promptly and politely. There is an FAQ section you can also have a look at for some quick solutions.
- FAQ: This is the easiest way to find answers to some of the questions you may have. Simply go to their official website and head over to the Frequently Asked Questions section for some self-help.
- Telephone: To reach one of the SID representatives quickly, you can call 011/555-1101 if you are residing in South Africa.
- Email: If you would like to attach some documents, for example screenshots and identification, you can do so via email. Contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org and you can move from there.
- Social media: SID has a rather active social media team that will respond almost instantly to your queries. They are present on facebook, twitter and google plus under the same handle of SID Instant EFT.
A number of payment facilitators offer VIP programs. The ones that do are mostly “e-wallets” since you actually send your money to them before using it at any casino or merchant. For that reason SID does not offer any VIP rewards – it is simply a bridge between your bank and the casino.
Players that are mainly based in South Africa can enjoy the safe and convenient services that are offered by SID Instant EFT. The payment service has partnered with a number of banks in the area to facilitate payments between iGamers and a number of local as well as international online casinos.
If you have a bank account in one of the partner banks and live outside of South Africa, you can still access the payment method. Players from other parts of the globe cannot gain access to this payment method and will have to look for other alternative ways to transfer funds.
Which online casinos accept SID Instant EFT?
Use the list of SID Instant EFT casinos to see all online casinos that accept SID Instant EFT payments. We filter the casino top list to only show SID Instant EFT casinos that accept players from your location.