Edict is one of Germany’s leading providers of gaming software, pioneering the market in machines and online infrastructure. Compare Edict casinos and play its games with a bonus.
Top Edict Casinos
Edict is an innovator in working practice and design technique, with a focus on sustainable working and taking care of the environment. It is a subsidiary of Germany’s famous Gauselmann Group, which has six decades of experience in bricks-and-mortar casinos and the construction of slot machines.
With an eye for detail, fairness and accuracy, its titles keeps audiences coming back for more and more spins. And with the company committing to full GDPR compliance and the highest standards in online security, Edict is a safe bet for those looking to try their hand at online gambling for the first time.
Why play at Edict casinos?
There are a number of factors that make Edict casinos a solid choice for your first online punt, or for broadening your tastes and loyalties. These include:
Edict has built a reputation on delivering fairness with its casino games, offering clear odds and returns. Picking Edict means that you know exactly what you’re getting, and there are no hidden costs or surprises attached.
Edict is attached to the Gauselmann Group, one of Germany’s oldest gambling operators, which has decades of experience in understanding what punters want and adapting to changing marketplaces. Edict takes advantage of highly trained development teamwork, plus cutting-edge technologies that are repeatedly validated to be fit for purpose.
Here to Stay
Edict’s heritage gives it the infrastructure to stay in operation even if the market takes a bit of nosedive. This means that you can leave your funds in your online wallet, safe in the knowledge that your favourite game will not be pulled from its library and that you will be able to withdraw your cash even in a worst-case scenario.
All of Edict’s development practices, hardware and equipment proudly carry a ‘made in Germany’ banner, guaranteeing the highest possible standards when it comes to their use. This means a truly unique aesthetic style, amazing user experience and intuitive controls.
Edict’s teams have incredible support from their parent companies and partners. These include Adyen, Bally Wulff Games, Oracle and Leo Vegas amongst others. These have strengthened Edict’s business practice and also act as a rubber stamp of the company’s quality. Each new partner has allowed Edict to further expand in the market.
Standing for Something
The reason Edict has stayed in business so long is its business approach and focus on collaboration. Using an Edict product means that it adheres to the company’s core principles of transparency, fairness and security, all of which are vitally important in the modern digital age.
Types of Game
Edict casinos perfectly capture the feel of physical gaming. The company’s current library of games is bracketed into five distinct categories:
One of Edict’s flagship products, this service provides the experience of physical slot machine systems for the online gaming market. Building on decades of professional experience, the platform is known for its exceptional quality and tamper-free gaming logic, ensuring a fair shake with every spin.
Developed in collaboration with Merkur, Edict is one of Germany’s best known and well-respected gambling service providers. This has been leveraged into a wide range of online games that any user can pick up and play with little effort or previous familiarity.
Table and Card Games
Another industry standard, Edict provides a clean, simple interface for playing a wealth of popular casino games. These include a range of options such as roulette, blackjack, numerous variations on poker and a solid interpretation of baccarat. These all come with a range of quality of life improvements and betting options, making them a popular pick for casino novices everywhere.
Built around a flexible HTML5 framework, these games are compatible with any and all smart devices and tablets, making them perfect for individuals looking to play games on the go. Although Edict currently lacks a large presence in the Android and Apple online stores, being able to play its games where and when you like has proved to be incredibly popular.
Other Providers’ Games
Other games from external providers have been added to Edict’s portfolio, thanks to a network of publishing deals and partnerships. Ranging from the frantic action of Explodiac to the chirpy fun of Fancy Fruits, these may not have the well-known Edict stamp of quality, but they are head and shoulders above anything else in the current marketplace.
Examples of Casino Games
When it comes to starting out with Edict casinos, it can be intimidating to find a game that is right for your unique tastes. Here are some examples from its current library.
- Jolly’s Cap: Staked with five reels and ten paylines, Jolly’s Cap is a cartoonish, medieval-themed slot game. It has an elegant interface and wild options to introduce some spice into the mix. Any two cap symbols act as wild icons, making the game easy to play and succeed in.
- Odyssee: Another outstanding slot game, Odyssee’s mythological wrapper is built around a five-reel format and with as many paylines. There are a range of bonus options that include wild symbols, scatter symbols and free spins if the stars align to guide you home. Great for more experienced players and a truly wild ride for those who are fresh to the genre.
- Sic Bo: ‘Precious Dice’ is a game of chance that involves betting on the condition of rolled dice, making it a supercharged version of craps. Placing big and small bets carries an additional layer of strategy and a degree of luck! Covered in a classy, gorgeous wrapper, Sic Bo is the perfect place to start for dice game enthusiasts.
- Pyramids of Egypt: This is a four-reel slot game with a staggering 81 paylines, giving every punter a wealth of ways to win. With the capacity to double your win and match a range of complementary symbols, it’s as satisfying to play as it is to watch, with a stunning aesthetic design.
- Cash Fruits Plus: A pacy five-reel game that asks you to match classic slot icons – complete with a lucky red 7 – in order to maximise your win bonuses, with scatter symbols adding volatility to the mix. With five paylines and an instantly recognisable design, this is perfect for punters familiar with physical machines.
About the Company
Edict’s history has led to a number of influential games released over a very short period. Some of the company’s highlights include:
- 1998: Company established in Hamburg, Germany.
- 2002-07: Online gambling options for local casinos spread nationwide in a number of regions.
- 2008: Company acquired by Merkur, becoming a prominent contender in the online marketplace.
- 2011: Slot machines are made available in the online marketplace and public-facing casino goes live.
- 2014: Creative partnerships established with companies including Blueprint, Real Time Gaming (RTG) and Bally Wulff. Game Solution and Game Gate launched in online gambling arenas.
- 2015: First HTML-powered mobile game released.
Where can I find Edict casinos?
Edict’s titles can be found on a range of online casino sites. See the casino list at the top of this page for the best Edict casinos.
How do I find out about new Edict games?
If you want to learn more about Edict’s current range, visit its product information webpage to view a long list of current Edict games.
How do I report issues?
If you have encountered an issue, or want to clarify how to access or use any of Edict’s games, contact the company’s support team directly via the dedicated support page.
How do I help manage my gambling?
Dealing with gambling addiction can be challenging, but help and comprehensive support is available. If you feel that you are compelled to play continuously or spend money that you cannot afford to lose, you can get in touch with the NHS directly. To find out about blocking your access to gambling sites, visit GamStop’s self-exclusion programme.
Telephone: +49 40 8080 399 0
Company headquarters: Edict egaming GmbH, Schillerstraße 44, 22767 Hamburg, Germany