Jeton is an extremely popular e-wallet that is used by shoppers, online merchants and online casinos right around the globe. Funds placed in your Jeton wallet can be transferred into your casino account in a matter of seconds. In the majority of cases, you can withdraw your winnings immediately in the same way.
Top Jeton Casinos
Jeton has a very secure, easy-to-navigate platform, and the e-wallet account interface is extremely user-friendly. In the event of a query, it provides a comprehensive customer support function.
As well as linking directly to your bank account, Jeton works with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, allowing fast processing, rapid deposits and withdrawals, and no-fee transfers.
It’s worth noting that Jeton does not charge fees for transfers that are conducted with casinos who accept it as a payment method. However, some casinos that accept Jeton do make a charge for withdrawals, so it’s worth checking before you play.
Creating an Account
Users can download the Jeton app from the Google Play store or the App store. Once downloaded, you can use your mobile device to make deposits and withdrawals from a long list of online casinos. Jeton can be used in 197 different countries around the world and with over 50 currencies.
To set up an account you need to register with Jeton wallet, which you can do via the website. Note that to deposit into your Jeton account, you do not need to be verified. Verification is only necessary for withdrawals or if you want to send money to someone. Once you have set up your Jeton wallet, you can deposit funds and exchange and pay money to your e-wallet account.
If you want to increase your transaction limits or withdraw your funds, you will need to verify your account first. The process generally takes around 12 hours, although sometimes less. Verification requires the following documents:
- Information: e-mail address, residential address, telephone number.
- Identification: a form of valid, government-issued photo ID, for example a passport, driving licence, national ID card, residency card or employment permit.
- Proof of address: a statement not older than three months from a service company, utility, government authority, or licensed corporation, clearly showing your name and residential address.
You are only permitted to create one Jeton account using the same personal information, and you are only allowed to have one personal account. However, you can associate more than one currency account, credit card, or bank account with your Jeton wallet.
You can deposit money into your Jeton account by using a bank transfer from an online bank. However, that deposit option is available in limited countries, so check with Jeton to make sure that you can use that service from your region.
Also, you can make local bank transfers without incurring cross-border fees. Note that all bank transfers must be made from a bank account that is held in your name.
All bank transfers are processed instantly, provided all the details are entered correctly. To deposit funds in your Jeton wallet, simply click on Deposit and select the option for Instant Banking. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, together with your National ID number and your internet banking information. The transaction will receive instant approval.
All withdrawals from your Jeton wallet must be made directly to your own bank account. You cannot withdraw funds to a third party’s account. To withdraw money from your Jeton wallet, you must choose your account information on the website’s accounts and cards section.
Before you can withdraw funds from your Jeton wallet, you must have your account KYC verified and your bank account identified to the website’s system so that it is associated with your Jeton wallet.
To withdraw funds, simply log in to your Jeton wallet account, click the Withdrawal tab, select the currency you want to withdraw, and enter the transaction amount.
The Jeton finance department approves most withdrawals within 12 to 24 hours. If you have not received your funds in that timeframe, you can email Jeton or contact the live support helpline.
Jeton has a good reputation as a secure provider. The company has rigorous verification processes for all fund withdrawals, and the site is protected by advanced data encryption technology.
- Security: Jeton is an exceptionally secure payment method. The provider has a solid reputation for safe and secure fund transfer, and its verification process ensures that your account is safe and secure.
- Customer service: Jeton’s customer service is extremely responsive and professional. You can contact Jeton 24/7 with queries, and there’s a very good Q&A section on their website.
- Control of funds: Using a Jeton wallet account to fund your casino activities is a great way of preventing you from accidentally overspending, because you can only spend the funds that you have in your wallet.
- Accessibility: Jeton is available in 197 countries and 50 currencies, and most of the main online casinos accept Jeton wallet as a funding method.
- Account management: Depositing funds, requesting withdrawals, and managing your Jeton wallet account is straightforward and takes place exclusively online, so it’s an extremely convenient system. The site is easy to navigate and very user-friendly.
The main disadvantage to using Jeton is that although you can withdraw money from your casino account to your Jeton wallet, you can only move funds from the wallet into your named bank account. Also, although deposits to your Jeton wallet are instant, withdrawals can take up to 24 hours to process.
Jeton operates a live support service that is active 24/7 to help customers with queries. Alternatively, you can email your query to the relevant address through the Jeton website. Jeton offers support for VIP clients, general enquiries, compliance, business inquiries and customer support.
Can I use Jeton to make withdrawals from my online gaming account?
Yes. You can use Jeton for withdrawals as well as deposits, depending on the policy of the individual casino.
Is Jeton safe to use?
Yes. Jeton is a very well-established e-wallet that offers good security options.