STICPAY Casinos 2020
STICPAY is a virtual e-wallet that focuses on providing simple, convenient global transactions without delay. Growing in popularity as an online casinos deposit option, STICPAY offers a viable alternative to slower transfers or expensive money conversion options. We list the best online STICPAY casinos below.
Casinos with STICPAY
Since first appearing on the online casino scene in 2018, STICPAY has made a name for itself as a seamless and convenient option for punters looking to deposit and withdraw money on a global level. As a dedicated e-wallet service, STICPAY offers both practical money transfer all over the world and the addition of a STIC card for users who have transferred a certain amount of money, allowing for the withdrawal of funds through an ATM.
STICPAY is predominantly used within the Asian market – especially with casinos in Japan, China, South Korea and more. As a fully FCA-authorised service, STICPAY is a reliable option for many online casinos. It has increasingly become a mainstream option for casino sites around the world alongside other payment options.
For quick, convenient deposits and withdrawals, with a streamlined applications process, it’s easy to see why STICPAY is popular – and the company is partnering with more and more bookmakers and casino operators to extend their reach and ensure full integration of their service.
Creating a STICPAY account
STICPAY advertises a less than three-minute setup time for their account registration, providing access to their service as quickly as possible. No approval is needed for the use of funds under €150, so while the approvals process is ongoing, you can still use the service for the casino of your choice up to the specified amount.
You’ll be required to provide proof of identity and proof of address to complete the approvals process, but once that’s done, you’re ready to go. No jumping through hoops or additional verification required. STICPAY advertises roughly a day’s wait for approvals to go through, so if you’re looking to expand your deposits and withdrawals beyond the no-approval-required amount, you’ll only have a 24-hour delay to do so.
Online Deposits and Withdrawals with STICPAY
Because STICPAY is well-integrated into the casino platforms it works with, all you need to do is select STICPAY as your deposit method of choice and enter the amount you’d like to deposit. To deposit money into your STICPAY account itself, the e-wallet provider offers a range of options, including credit cards, local bank wires and even cryptocurrencies to provide you with plenty of choice.
Withdrawals to STICPAY are just as easy. On your casino of choice, select STICPAY as your withdrawal option, enter how much you’d like to withdraw and confirm all your account information. From there, the money will be withdrawn ready to be used whenever and wherever you’d like. You can also withdraw directly to a bank account using STICPAY, though you will need to take the extra step of providing your bank account details within the service to withdraw money safely.
- Safety: Because STICPAY is fully FCA regulated, and the e-wallet uses highly encrypted servers to ensure your money is kept safe, you can rest assured that this payment method keeps any withdrawals and deposits 100% secure.
- Speed: STICPAY is a fast payment method, especially considering the fact you can deposit a certain amount of money without waiting for that ID check to come through – meaning you don’t have to wait around for approval, you can get started within those first three minutes to get a feel of this payment option.
- Convenience: STICPAY offers a streamlined deposit and withdrawal process, thanks to its partnerships with select casinos. This means you aren’t jumping through hoops or following complicated methods to deposit or withdraw money.
- Currencies: If you’re looking for a payment platform that supports multiple currencies, including Asian currencies, STICPAY has got plenty to use.
- Fees: Depending on exactly what you’re using your e-wallet for, STICPAY may charge extra fees on top for the use of your account. It’s important to know what you’ll be paying out to understand whether STICPAY is worth the additional payments for you.
- Accessibility: While STICPAY is growing in popularity, it’s not yet a standard for popular online casinos. That means you’ll be limited to the casinos you can play at with STICPAY as your primary payment method – many of which will be located in Asia.
- For the Asian market: Both STICPAY’s website and the services they offer are skewed towards an Asian audience, so despite the fact they have plenty to offer for Western users, you won’t get full advantage of all the e-wallet service has to offer.
As STICPAY can be connected to many real-world banking services, it’s no surprise that their security is tight. With reliable encryption and full FCA approval, this payment method is a safe option to pick when you play in online casinos – especially when you might be concerned about the safety of the casino itself.
While there is undoubtedly an Asian skew in the services that STICPAY offers, including their local transfers, the e-wallet platform has a broad reach, with only a few exceptions to the countries they support such as North Korea, Sudan, Syria and so on.
In terms of customer support, STICPAY doesn’t give much away. Their website offers a generic form to fill out to access support, and a few different emails to contact them directly. No phone line is listed, though a FAQ resolution centre is offered in addition to a forum.
STICPAY is owned by COOPERTOBY LTD, a London-based private limited company registered under the FCA. Little information is provided about the company itself, or the people behind the business, which may be off-putting for some potential users. However, for many e-wallets, it’s very much the standard to have very little information about the company beyond what it does and the services it offers.
What currencies does STICPAY support?
STICPAY currently supports 33 different currencies, including all significant options like USD, GBP, EUR and a range of other Asian currencies also.
Is STICPAY safe for casinos?
As an FCA-regulated e-wallet with high-level encryption, STICPAY should be a secure and safe option if you’d like to deposit and withdraw money at an online casino.
Where is STICPAY based?
Despite the focus on Asian services, STICPAY is a London-based company, though little is known about the people behind the brand.
Which online casinos accept STICPAY?
Use the list of STICPAY casinos to see all online casinos that accept STICPAY payments.