Pay N Play Casinos 2021
Pay N Play is a payment service from well-known payment company Trustly. Pay N Play combines three of Trustly’s existing products to make it even easier for gamblers to engage in real-money play at online casinos. Here we explain how everything works and list the best Pay N Play casinos 2021.
Casinos with Pay N Play
- Pay N Play
|Casino Heroes||80%||Casino Heroes Review||✖|
|Speedy Casino||70%||Speedy Casino Review||✖|
Why Choose a Pay N Play Casino?
When using Pay N Play at an online casino, the registration process is bundled with your first deposit. This eliminates the need for the lengthy process of creating a new player account, proving your identity and selecting a payment method. In one swift move you do all of this by depositing with Pay N Play. Also, more and more online casinos accept Pay N Play, so you have lots of options.
Creating a Pay N Play account
Creating an account is very easy, and you can use Pay N Play at online casinos to deposit funds from any device, including smartphones and tablets. There are no cards and no need to download an app.
Once you have Pay N Play, you can use it to enter an online casino without having to go through a lengthy registration process, since registering and depositing is bundled together.
Deposits and withdrawals
- Choose an online casino that accepts Pay N Play.
- Hit the “Play Now” button on the site.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. This includes selecting your bank from a list and entering how much you wish to deposit.
- Use BankId to verify your identity and the deposit.
- Start playing in the casino.
Withdrawals are carried out really fast with Pay N Play, which is a big advantage with this method. Your profile was created when you made the deposit, and now you only have to hit the withdrawal button to initiate a withdrawal of the money. Enter the sum and use BankId to verify the transaction. The money will be transferred directly to your bank account.
None, using Pay N Play is free for the players.
Trustly Group AB (corporate identity number 556754-8655) is an authorised Swedish payment institution under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen).
The company conducts payment services in accordance with the Payment Services Act (2010:751) and can provide cross-border payment services within the EU/EEA.
Pay N Play has multi-currency functionality and works for customers in Europe, Australia, Canada and the United States.
You contact the support by using this form:
About Trustly, the Company Behind Pay N Play
Pay N Play is a product from Trustly Group. While the company Trustly was founded back in 2008, the Pay N Play product wasn’t added to the line-up until 2016. Pay N Play was created to make online payments even faster, easier and more secure for online gamblers and transform the way they carry out their transactions.
Trustly Group is a Swedish fintech company founded in Sweden in 2008. It is regulated by and under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority as a licensed Payment Institute, in accordance with Swedish law.
A majority of the 450 Trustly employees work at the head office in Stockholm, but the group also has local offices in Finland, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Malta, USA, and Brazil.
Trustly is a payment method that makes it simple for customers to shop and pay from their bank account, and it provides service through both PayPal and TransferWise.
To make a purchase or deposit through Trustly, the client must pass their banking credentials to Trustly, who then carry out the transaction on the client’s behalf.
A bit of Trustly history
- Trustly was founded in Stockholm in 2008 (by Carl Wilson, Joel Jakobsson and Lukas Gratte) and development of the second generation technical platform commenced the following year.
- Trustly’s first office outside Sweden was opened in 2010, in Malta.
- In 2010, Trustly processed 1 million transactions.
- The second-generation platform was launched in 2011. That same year, the investment group Alfvén & Didrikson acquired a 25% stake in the company.
- In 2014, Trustly introduced the Payout Express and entered into a strategic partnership with PayPal. Also, Bridgepoint Capital (BDC) purchased a minority stake in Trustly for €23 million.
- By 2015, over 800 online stores in Europe accepted payments through Trustly.
- Pay N Play was launched in 2016.
- Nordic Capital bought a majority stake (some 70% of existing shares) in Trustly in 2018.
- By 2019, Trustly was integrated with 6000+ banks in 29 European countries. This year, it merged with the Silicon Valley-based online banking payment provider PayWithMyBank.
Short facts about Trustly Group
Type of company: Private company
Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden
Which online casinos accept Pay N Play?
Use the list of Pay N Play casinos to see all online casinos that accept Pay N Play payments. We filter the casino top list to only show Pay N Play casinos that accept players from your location.