Revolut Casinos 2020
Revolut is a UK-based digital money transfer platform which allows its users to instantly send and request funds from friends or pay for goods and services. It is regulated by the FCA and is rapidly becoming a popular deposit method for online casino users, as the number of brokers that accept Revolut continues to rise. The firm was founded on the tenets of being able to offer a frictionless money management platform across the globe, and to act as an alternative to banks for both individuals and Revolut brokers.
Casinos with Revolut
Revolut is a relatively new electronic payments platform which focuses on allowing individual users and businesses the chance to send and receive funds without the need to rely on traditional banks.
The company is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and also holds a European banking licence. It offers completely free global transfers, as well as fee-free international spending at interbank exchange rates.
Revolut can also be used as a multi-currency “digital payment card” via its innovative app. Its creators claim that it is possible to open a Revolut account in less than one minute.
Standard accounts allow users to hold and exchange between 25 different currencies, send and receive money locally and internationally, make purchases abroad with zero fees, and make up to £200 of free withdrawals per month at an ATM.
As a payment method, it is accepted by some of the most well-known online casinos in the world.
Revolut also offers a premium account option where users can access reduced overseas medical insurance, exclusive card designs and 24/7 customer support. However, most of the features enjoyed by VIP users of other payment methods can be accessed for free within Revolut. The firm has recently started to offer its own contactless Visa and Mastercard cards, to facilitate faster transactions.
- Convenience: Revolut is widely accepted in card form by thousands of businesses, including many of the world’s most popular online casinos. This makes depositing and withdrawing as easy as can be, allowing casino fans to get involved with all the latest gaming action in next to no time.
- Security: When a user pays with Revolut, they aren’t required to share any of their personal banking information with their casino of choice. This helps to massively reduce the chances of becoming a victim of data theft and/or fraud.
- Rapid: Deposits and withdrawals performed via Revolut are usually instantaneous. While some casino operators may have their own rules regarding deposits/withdrawals (for example, a 24-hour delay before processing a withdrawal), Revolut still offers a faster alternative than the traditional 3-5 working days most traditional banking transactions take.
- Easy to sign up: Those who wish to use Revolut as a funding method can have an account set up in less than one minute. The sign-up process is fluid and convenient.
- Availability: Unlike many of its competitors, Revolut allows users to operate using 25 different currencies. This inclusivity is likely to work out well for casino fans who find that other platforms won’t allow them to use their currency of choice.
- Regulated: With a licence to operate in the European Union and full regulation from the FCA, Revolut users don’t have to worry about potentially losing money in the event of financial issues with the company.
- Restrictions: While Revolut operates throughout the world, it has yet to be adopted by some online casinos. This is partly due to its relatively new status in the world of electronic payments, however, and increasing numbers of Revolut brokers are expected to get on board soon.
- Customer service: Early reviews of Revolut pointed to poor customer service – although more recent reviews demonstrate a marked improvement of late.
Speed Of Revolut Payments
With a scalable, rapid-speed infrastructure in place, Revolut payments can be made instantly. As soon as you deposit funds, they will leave your Revolut account and allow you to enjoy all the latest online casino action.
In some cases, withdrawals may take slightly longer, but most withdrawals are usually made within 24 hours, depending on your casino of choice. It’s always worth consulting the terms and conditions of a casino to find out how long withdrawals may take, and whether a casino will impose a small fee for the use of Revolut.
Revolut offers enhanced security, including options for users to enable or disable contactless payments and swipe payments. From an online perspective, it features the latest encryption techniques to ensure that your data is kept away from malicious hackers, fraudsters and thieves.
Fees Or Costs
Sending and receiving money with Revolut is free in over 130 countries around the world. Making payments is also free, however, some online casino vendors may charge a small commission fee for those who wish to make withdrawals using the service (see the terms and conditions of your casino of choice for further information).
Revolut users can access their funds via an ATM machine (up to £200 per month). All withdrawals over this limit are subject to a 2% surcharge.
Is Revolut A Good Choice For Casino?
The beauty of Revolut is that it is easily adoptable by all traders on account of working in much the same way as a traditional bank card does, helped in part by the firm’s partnerships with both Visa and Mastercard.
It offers a secure platform for online casinos to receive funds and payout winnings and is recognised worldwide as one of the easiest ways to make payments in an increasingly global society. All this makes Revolut a great choice for traders, and as word spreads it’s likely that most online casinos will adopt the payment platform in the near future.
Are there any Revolut bonuses?
In addition to being able to spend money around the world in a variety of traditional currencies, Revolut users can also trade in cryptocurrency including Bitcoin. It facilitates the easy use of crypto-only casinos, many of which offer attractive sign-up bonuses.
Can I deposit and withdraw?
Depositing funds and withdrawing winnings is easy with Revolut. As always, users should check the terms and conditions of their casino of choice to find out how easy it is to deposit/withdraw using this platform.
What countries can use Revolut?
Revolut can be used in over 130 countries worldwide. For a comprehensive list of countries which accept Revolut as a form of payment, consult the official Revolut website.
The London-based firm was founded in summer 2015 by two enterprising fintech pioneers, Vlad Yatsenko and Nikolay Storonsky. Prior to forming Revolut, Yatsenko had spent a decade creating financial systems for some of the largest investment banks in the world.
The idea for Revolut came about while Storonsky was doing a lot of travelling. Dissatisfied with spending hundreds of pounds on exchange rate commissions and international transaction fees, the solution became clear: to create a multi-currency electronic payment platform. In just a few short years, the very same platform has been adopted by some of the world’s largest online casinos.
Brokers that accept Revolut
The following online casinos accept Revolut as a payment/withdrawal method:
• Betway Casino
• Unibet Casino
• Playzee Casino
• LeoVegas Casino
• PlayOJO Casino
• Rolla Casino
• Genesis Casino
• Temple Nile Casino
• Casino Heroes
It is expected that Revolut will continue to add more vendors as demand for the platform increases.