Live Salon Prive Blackjack Casinos and Tutorial 2021
Evolution Gaming’s Live Salon Prive Blackjack tables are a high roller option for high stakes. The games offer a minimum bet of €500 per hand and a personalized setting. Multiple side bets and a table all to yourself are just some of the features that sets this game apart.
Casinos with Live Salon Prive Blackjack
An Introduction to Live Salon Prive Blackjack
In the world of live dealer table games, the stakes are known to be higher than regular tables. However, some games stand out for having even higher stakes, and the Salon Prive live dealer blackjack tables are a good example of that.
The minimum stakes for these tables comes down to €500 per hand. You can make €100 wagers on side bets as a minimum as well.
However, this isn’t just a live dealer option with high minimums. A whole lot of thought has been put into the whole experience by Evolution Gaming. As a result, these tables are essentially the gold standard for everything that high roller live blackjack tables can be.
We’re going to break down everything that sets these tables apart. However, keep in mind that each casino will have some influence on the specifics of their tables. Because of this, you should contact the support team of an individual site before deciding to play this game there.
What Sets Live Salon Prive Blackjack Apart
Before we get into how the game itself works, we want to point out what makes it different. There are tons of different blackjack options, so we want you to understand what makes this one special.
- You will be the only person at the table. This gives you one on one access to the dealer.
- You will also be able to choose your own dealer. This gives you more customization than you typically see in the live dealer environment.
- Play happens at your own speed. You get to choose when the next hand is dealt with an easy to use button on the screen.
- A personal casino manager will be observing your games at all time to assist you with anything you need. This can include things like having the deck or shoe shuffled whenever you prefer.
- Certain bankroll requirements and funding verification will need to be in place before you can play.
This is truly a VIP environment. With that said, you’ll have a personal casino manager with you at all stages of play. This means that you can stop to ask questions or for clarification at any time. Moreover, they encourage this interaction so that you’re getting the best service available in online blackjack.
How Salon Prive Live Dealer Blackjack is Played
The game procedure for this title is similar to other blackjack games. However, there are some things that make it a bit different. We want to cover how the gameplay works as well as the general rules in what follows. This makes it easy to follow what’s going on so that you know exactly what to expect.
The procedure for playing a hand is fairly straightforward. It more or less looks like the following on each hand.
- When you’re ready for the next hand, you press a button to begin. This will alert the dealer after you have placed your bets.
- Only one player is allowed at the table (ie: you), so you won’t have to wait on other players.
- Two cards are dealt to the player face-up. Two additional cards are dealt to the dealer with one face-up and one face-down.
- The dealer will check for insurance with a ten or ace showing.
- Outside of that, the player then gets to make betting decisions like hitting, standing and so on. See below for details on this.
- If the player makes 22 or higher, that hand is declared a bust, and the player loses.
- If the player doesn’t bust, the dealer will add one card at a time until the total is 17 or higher.
- In situations where the dealer busts but the player doesn’t, the player wins.
- When players get 21 on the first two cards, that’s a blackjack worth 3:2.
- Once the hand is over, the cards are removed from the table. The process then starts again after any side bets are clarified.
It’s a pretty standard blackjack experience with the exception that you’re in control of the pace. That’s not something you normally see in a live dealer environment. However, this game is clearly different than the typical live dealer blackjack table.
Most of the standard betting options are available in this game. However, surrendering is not. In any event, here is a summary of the betting options you have at your disposal:
- Stand – Standing ends your turn while receiving no additional cards.
- Hit – Hitting adds one more card to your hand, and you continue play.
- Double – Doubling also adds one more card to your hand. However, it also forces you to immediately stand. Additionally, the size of your wager is doubled.
- Split – If you have two cards with the same rank, they can be pulled into two separate new hands. An extra wager is added worth the size of your original wager for the second hand.
There’s nothing here that’s really non-standard or different than usual. If you’re familiar with the typical rules for the genre, then live dealer Salon Prive Blackjack will not throw you anything confusing.
With that said, remember that the betting limits are higher than usual. The minimum wager at most of these tables is €500, but that can be increased depending on the casino.
21+3 Side Bet
Two popular side bets are available at these tables. The places to wager on them are to the immediate left and right of the main betting area. The first of these is the 21+3, which is based on three card poker rankings.
You use the dealer’s up card and your own two cards to form a three card poker hand. From there, you get payouts based on the following pay table:
- Suited Three of a Kind – 100x
- Straight Flush – 40x
- Three of a Kind – 30x
- Straight – 10x
- Flush – 5x
The minimum bet size for this side bet is €100 at these tables. Note that the house edge with an eight deck shoe is about 3.7 percent, which is pretty good for blackjack side bets.
Perfect Pairs Side Bet
This side bet also has a minimum bet size of €100. It’s based on the two cards you’re initially dealt and whether they are of matching rank.
- Perfect Pair – 25x
- Colored Pair – 12x
- Split Color Pair – 6x
A perfect pair has the same suit. A colored pair has the same color but not the same suit. With a split color pair, you have two cards of the same rank but different colors (red/black).
How to Win at Live Salon Prive Blackjack
You’ll want to have a very strong understanding of basic multi-deck blackjack strategy for this game. However, there are no surprises outside of that. Since this is a straightforward game overall, the rules aren’t tricky from a strategic standpoint. There’s nothing new or different you’ll need to learn compared to typical blackjack strategy.
If you’re looking for a high roller live dealer blackjack game, this is the one to look at first. It has everything that most high stakes blackjack players are looking for online. With a personal game manager in particular, the experience is guaranteed to be up there with the best that you can expect in the industry as a whole.
Which online casinos have Live Salon Prive Blackjack?
Use the list of Live Salon Prive Blackjack casinos to see all online casinos that have Live Salon Prive Blackjack.