The Santa’s Factory online slot is a holiday-themed title from GameArt. It brings players into Santa’s workshop for lots of ways to get paid and win. The presentation of this slot is top-notch, and the feature-based gameplay is up there with the most exciting in the industry.
Casinos with Santa's Factory
- Santa's Factory
An Introduction to Santa’s Factory
No shortage of holiday-themed online slots can be found in the online casino industry. However, GameArt’s Santa’s Factory video slot is one of the best in the sub-genre we’ve ever seen. It brings both a high level of visual appeal and a serious level of action all in one package.
Even if you don’t care for the holidays, the gameplay experience of this title is up there with the best.
As human beings, we’re very visual creatures. Along these lines, the first thing most players will notice about this game is its overall presentation. The graphics used in this title are absolutely gorgeous. Additionally, the soundtrack is strong as well. However, it’s the high level of detail found in the visuals that stand out to us the most. Both the symbols on the game board and the animated aspects of the background are outstanding.
On the gameplay front, this is a particularly exciting game with a lot of moving parts. It uses cluster-based wins instead of paylines or winning ways. Additionally, it’s completely packed full of all different types of features. Along these lines, you’ll seem to always have different things activating to give you more ways to get paid. That’s what we think will ultimately be the most appealing part of this title for most players, most of the time.
Betting and Layout
The format for this title is a little different. If you aren’t used to cluster-based games, then you’ll want to pay close attention to how wins are determined. However, if you are familiar with them, then you’ll probably be able to jump right in with no problem. In any case, here’s what you can expect:
- The game board has seven vertical reels. However, you’ll also have seven horizontal rows for a 49-spot grid overall.
- Paylines are not used in this title. Instead, wins are determined by matching clusters.
- These clusters consist of groups of at least five matching symbols. Additionally, these symbols have to be touching vertically, horizontally or both (not only diagonally).
- Betting is set up so that you’re betting 25 coins per spin. However, you get to choose from a wide range of coin sizes.
- We recommend focusing on the total bet sizes instead. This is shown just beside of where you choose your coin amounts.
- The minimum bet size available is just €0.25 per turn. However, you can bet up to €37.50 per spin as well.
Instead of being based on coin sizes, payouts for this title are based on the total amount wagered. However, if you’d like to know what the equivalent coin sizes would be, you can multiply the payouts by 25x.
Overall, we place the volatility for this game in the medium range. It has a good mix of different types of features. Additionally, the overall hit-rate for the regular game mode is about average as well. This allows for some swings, but they aren’t particularly severe on average. As such, this is a style of play that fits most players just fine.
Gameplay and Features
A whole lot of features are available in the Santa’s Factory online slot. Along these lines, we’re going to walk you through them to show you what you can expect. This information will help you to understand what’s going on instead of being blindsided by all of the different ways that you can win in this title.
The most important feature that drives most of the gameplay is the cascade feature. When you get any winning combination, it will pay before disappearing. From there, you get more opportunities to win via symbols that fall down into place. These falling symbols give you more ways to get paid, and this process can repeat from there.
Additionally, these cascades and the symbols won to create them are counted and put on a meter to the left-hand side. This meter is where a variety of features can come from that we’ll get into down below.
Wild Santa Symbols
Santa Claus is the wild symbol in this title. That makes sense considering it’s named after him and his toy factory. In any case, he can appear anywhere on the game board. Additionally, he can appear due to certain features.
These Santa wilds help to create or extend the size of given clusters of symbols. However, no paying clusters of only Santas can be used in this title. Instead, all paying clusters require at least one non-wild symbol.
They also appear in two key features:
- Gift Return – On each spin, a low-level symbol is highlighted in what looks like transparent ice. Any winning cluster with that highlight will leave behind two wild Santas in random positions when it disappears.
- Random Gifts – When you get no win on the starting spin before any cascades, you have a random chance for this feature. The Random Gifts feature will add up to eight wilds in random positions on the game board. This gives you an extra chance for wins, which will then start the cascade feature as usual.
The wilds are a pretty important symbol in this game. Not only do they help you to get wins you wouldn’t have received otherwise, but they are also involved in these two random features that add even more value to your experience.
Santa’s Box Features
When the meter on the left side of the game board fills in the Santa’s Factory video slot, it can trigger special features. The color of the box that fills determines the feature that’s triggered. However, you can also get multipliers worth up to 10x on the cascades that come as a part of the avalanche feature.
- Explosion (Purple) – Up to eight wilds are added to the game board. From there, adjacent symbols to these wilds are removed to start explosions for the cascading feature.
- Slice and Dice (Yellow) – A wild is put in the middle of the reels. Two diagonal lines are drawn with a matching random symbol. However, those matching symbols will not replace wilds.
- Destruction (Blue) – All low-level symbols are removed from the game board, and an avalanche is triggered.
- Swap Shop (Green) – One low-tier symbol from the board is chosen. All of them are changed into a different matching symbol.
- Santa Bonus (Red) – A wild 3×3 giant symbol is added to the game board in a random spot. After all wins are calculated, it splits into two different 2×2 wilds. After that, it splits once more into nine different regular-sized Santa wilds.
As you can see, this game gives a variety of different types of features. Additionally, they give payouts in a lot of different ways.
How to Win at Santa’s Factory
The volatility for this game as a whole is in the medium range. As a result, you won’t really have any advantage to adjusting your bet size to it. Instead, it’s really just best to go with a bet size you’re comfortable with.
However, if you’re buying the feature, we strongly suggest dropping your bet size substantially. This will increase the volatility quite a bit, and lowering your bet size is the correct adjustment there.
Payout Structure for Santa’s Factory
The snowman is the best-paying regular symbol with a 60x win for clusters of 15 or more. With clusters of 15+ symbols, you can also pick up 20x for the gingerbread man or 10x for the elf. Additionally, the reindeer symbol in clusters of at least 15 earn you 6x.
However, the low-tier symbols in this game are all presents. The main differences are in how the bows look and what colors they are. In any case, all four of them give you the same payouts. This comes in at 2x for 15+ symbol clusters.
If you have enjoyed playing other slots that center around this style of theme, then this is one slot you will not want to miss playing, and the range of features includes a number of different extra ways to win prizes alongside the normal pay schedule. The look and feel of this video slot offers a lively tone that’s definitely competitive with most that the online slots world overall has going on.
This title is a valuable part of this company’s whole selection of slots because of its graphics level and style of play. As if that wasn’t enough, the gameplay is very much oriented around action with a tremendous number of opportunities to hit serious payouts.
Which online casinos have Santa's Factory?
Use the list of Santa's Factory casinos to see all online casinos that have Santa's Factory. We filter the casino top list to only show Santa's Factory casinos that accept players from your location.
What is the Return to Player (RTP) for Santa's Factory?
The Santa's Factory RTP is 96.32%. An RTP of 96.32% puts Santa's Factory among slots with an average Return to Players. To be a high RTP slot it would have to be 98% or more.