GameArt Casinos and Games 2020
GameArt creates premium slot games for online casino platforms, land-based casinos and video lottery terminals. Compare GameArt casinos and play its games with a bonus.
Casinos with GameArt
GameArt’s dedication and eye for detail produces slot games with captivating designs, 3D graphics and state-of-the-art sound effects.
Every one of its games offers plenty of opportunities to win and reap bonuses, which provide an exhilarating and satisfying experience to players. GameArt also partners with other software developers to bring existing games into different platforms.
Why play at a GameArt casino?
GameArt is known for developing unique slot games that are iOS and Android compatible, allowing social and real-money gamers to play using their mobile phones or tablets anytime they want.
The company offers online casinos a versatile game management system with multi-platform, multilingual capability that guarantees optimum pleasure to the players. More and more casino operators are relying on the company’s ingenuity to create games for them, which makes GameArt casinos more widely available for players.
Committed to providing software products that meet the highest professional standards as well as pass the strict requirements set by independent testing firms, GameArt is a true visionary in the iGaming industry.
GameArt has around a hundred world-class HTML5 slot games in its portfolio. The company’s expert game developers release new games monthly to sustain the excitement on its multilingual casino platform.
Here are some examples of GameArt video slots games:
- Thai Dragon: An Asian-themed slot game with colourful images of Buddhist symbols, temples, lotus flowers and decorated elephants in the Land of 1000 Smiles. The game has five reels and ten line slot rewards with multipliers, wilds and scatters.
- Five Elements: With 243 different ways to win the prize, this five-reel slot game is one of the most popular GameArt products. It has exquisite graphics that are comparable to a lot of PC games.
- More Cash: As the name suggests, the player wins more cash by spinning its five reels. This 15 payline slot game has a lot of symbols full of cash, credit cards, gold bullion and gold coins. It is a true high-roller game with wild win multipliers that offer big rewards.
- Wild Dolphin: A five reel, ten payline slot game that will take you to the submarine world of wild dolphins. Scattered pearl symbols award 15 free spins, during which all wins are multiplied three times, making the game more exciting to play.
- Royal Gems: Immerse yourself into the world of royalty with stacked gems and gold symbols that lead to the king’s crown. This five reel, ten payline game features combinations of symbols that reward big wins.
These games feature progressive and local jackpots, with Grand, Major, Minor and Mini jackpot levels. They are all configured in USD currency and can be won when the reserve pot is fully funded. Jackpots are available in 39 GameArt titles, which can be accessed in desktop and mobile devices.
Here are details of some of GameArt’s jackpot games:
- Tesla Spark of Genius: This popular slot game is inspired by Nikola Tesla, a renowned scientist who made breakthroughs in the development of modern electricity. It has five reels and 243 ways to win the prize. The scattered symbols award the player with free spins that multiply the bet up to 20 times.
- Atlantis World: Discover the rich world of the mythical Atlantis while swimming with golden dolphins under the ocean. This game has 50 paylines with wild stacked symbols that hide big wins. Bonuses are triggered by positioning three sphere symbols on reels two, three and four. The player gets five free spins and has a chance to win stacked wild golden dolphins on the reel.
- Magic Dragon: Chase the wild dragon to get the fortune. This five-reel game offers 243 ways to win, with a selectable bonus feature where the player can choose the number of free spins with corresponding multipliers. Watch out for the Red Pockets symbol that offers an extra bonus that multiplies the total bet (2x, 5x, 10x, 15x, or 20x).
- Gold of Ra: This five-reel, 25 payline slot game takes the player to the mysterious world of Egypt. It features engaging sounds and graphics, giving players a different gaming experience while looking for the Golden Chest symbols that unlock bonus features. The symbols go wild and turn gold during spins.
- DaVinci Codex: Discover Leonardo DaVinci’s world of inventions! The secret code leads to the jackpot of this five-reel, 100 payline slot game. There are lots of rewards to win once the player successfully decodes the Mona Lisa’s true Renaissance Cryptex. For bonuses, one needs to spell VINCI across the reels to get six free spins, then wait for the letters to morph into a Wax Seal symbol and unlock WILD to win more.
These are some of the most popular slots games with players at GameArt casinos:
- Circus of Horror: This five-reel, 243 payline game features vampires, chainsaw-wielding maniacs, mummies, two-horned beasts and necro-nurses. Grimo the Clown randomly throws razor-sharp knives that are wild symbols, and total wins can be doubled up to five times by selecting either the black or red card. The Nosferatu Bonus triggers the Electric Chair mini-game, allowing the player to select the body part of the strapped victim and fry it with a thousand volts!
- Azrabah Wishes: Jump into the flying magic carpet and join Nidal in his quest to find Jaslyn and the hidden treasures in the golden city of Azrabah. This five-reel slot game features a magic lamp, skateboarding tigers and driving monkey. Jinni acts as the scatter that unlocks free spins and triggers the bonus feature. He gives super multipliers between 10x and 40x, a multiplier or additional free spins when the bonus wheel shows the Magic Lamp.
- Peter’s Universe: GameArt’s version of Peter Pan features all the favourite characters in neon. Peter acts as the scatter who unlocks the Bonus Christmas present game that offers more prizes, expanded wilds, multipliers and extra free spins. Tinker Bell takes the role of the wild, sprinkling pixie dust to switch symbols on the reel or walking across to trigger re-spins. Wendy, Captain Hook, and the metal crocodile are also lurking around to make the game more exciting.
- King of Monkeys 2: This five-reel, 25 payline game has a unique bonus which allows up to four reel sets to be played at the same time. Nine Collect symbols triggers the third reel to become wild. With 14 Collect symbols, the fourth reel is unlocked while fourth and fifth reels become wild. Gaining 30 Collect symbols makes all reels wild. More Collects mean bigger chances of winning a huge amount of money!
Since its conception in 2013, GameArt has carved a name for itself by providing cutting-edge solutions to various industries that need innovative software. In recent years, it has produced high-performing slot games as well as RNG casino-style games.
Its corporate office is in Malta, operating under the iGaming licence from the Malta Gaming Authority, while the other offices are located in the United Kingdom, Serbia and Slovenia.
GameArt’s outstanding work in the online gaming industry was recognised at the MiGea Malta iGaming Excellence Awards, which awarded them with 2018 Best Digital Company of the Year.
In February 2019, it finally received the much-sought after ISO 9001 certification that proves its commitment to producing compliant and entertaining slot games. It has also secured the Spanish Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling (DGOJ) certification, which authorises offering games to the regulated Spanish market.
GameArt has forged strong alliances with Patagonia Entertainment, PariMatch, BetFlag, BGAME, SoftGamings, Slotty Vegas and Fortuna Entertainment Group. These are all trusted entertainment providers to casino players in their own jurisdiction. GameArt has also partnered with online casino brands that integrate the high-performing games into their platforms.
Where can I play at a GameArt casino?
GameArt’s slots titles are available on many well-known online casino sites. See the casino list for the best GameArt casinos.
What do players get from GameArt’s TurboArt Gaming Platform?
To provide casinos with immediate access to its wide library of games, GameArt launched the TurboArt customisable gaming platform. This lets casino operators track down the players’ activity, ensuring maximum retention and giving the best service. Knowing that social gaming is the trend of modern times, the TurboArt platform offers a chance for players in different parts of the world to join and play for money.
Are GameArt’s titles easy to access?
The company makes sure that all its games can be played on PC, mobile phones, Macs and tablets to optimise the gaming experience of players. Every title has its own free demo slot, so players can try out the gameplay before investing any money.
Does GameArt have reliable customer service and technical support?
GameArt has a 24/7 technical support team who speak English, Chinese, Spanish and Italian. This team guides clients through setup and integration. All concerns are given importance and complaints are resolved immediately by well-trained customer service staff.
Sales and commercial email: email@example.com
Telephone: +386 590 358 01
Company headquarters: GameArt Ltd, Third Floor Market Street Floriana, Malta
What is the best GameArt casino?
Use the list of GameArt casinos to see and compare all online casinos with GameArt games.