Super 7 Blackjack
The Super 7 Blackjack tables from Betsoft offer players a great base game with a strong side bet. You have the ability to earn wins worth up to 5,000x with the Super 7 side bet in this game. Additionally, players can enjoy up to three hands at a time with a liberal set of rules.
Casinos with Super 7 Blackjack
An Introduction to Super 7 Blackjack
We have seen a variety of versions of blackjack in our time in the industry. However, Betsoft’s Super 7 Blackjack tables offer one of the best mixes of a strong appearance and fun rules that we’ve seen. The action is taken super serious because you can win thousands times your wager in this title.
As a result of the huge payouts available from the side bet, this game is popular among players who like a lot of action going on along with their strategic play.
On first look, you can tell that the presentation is strong for this game. Betsoft definitely put a lot of time and effort into making sure that players have an aesthetically pleasing table. However, the animations and even the card faces are super solid as well. On top of that, this game scales well to mobile, making it easy to take with you on the go.
From a strategic standpoint, the side bet is obviously not what certain players are here for. However, the base set of rules allow for a whole lot of strategic play and a lot of opportunities to chip away at the house edge. This is a perfect fit for people who like to really put a lot of time into working on their strategies.
With that said, this game is also pretty forgiving for recreational players. What we mean is that most of the mistakes you might make are pretty minor in terms of increasing the house edge and limiting your payout rate on average. As such, it’s a good title for all kinds of different players no matter how seriously you take the game.
The Basic Rules and Things to Know
Getting started in this game is pretty intuitive if you’ve played blackjack games before. However, whether you’re new to blackjack or have played previously, there are things about this title that you’ll want to know before you get started. In the following, we’ll break down everything from “A to Z” and show what everyone need to know to start.
For those who aren’t familiar with the blackjack genre, we have a quick overview of the gameplay procedure here. Note, however, that this is not covering blackjack in the general sense. Instead, we’re looking specifically at the Super 7 Blackjack tables in the following. These specific rules are different than what you’ll find at many other types of tables.
- The cards for this game each have a number associated with them. Aces are worth 1 or 11, 2-10 are worth their face values, and jacks/queens/kings are worth 10.
- After placing your bet, two cards are dealt to each hand position you’re playing, and both are face-up. Additionally, one face-up card and one face-down card will be dealt to the dealer.
- For each of your hands, starting from the right, you get to make certain decisions. The betting options for these decisions are looked at in more detail down below.
- If you end up with a total of more than 21, your hand immediately loses with no chance to win.
- Once your turns are over, the dealer will add one card at a time until he has a total of at least 17. Additionally, if the dealer goes over 21 (but you didn’t), then the dealer immediately loses as well.
- In situations where neither the player or dealer go over 21, the winner is the hand with the most points. However, ties are simply a push in this version of blackjack.
- Note that the Super 7 side bet is evaluated independently of the above.
With that basic gameplay procedure out of the way, we’ll look deeper into the rest of what’s going on.
Betting Decisions and Options
Super 7 Blackjack offers a straightforward set of betting options that aren’t over-complicated with non-standard choices. That makes it an easier game to pick up from a strategic standpoint for players. Here we take a quick look at the decisions you can make with each of your hands:
- Stand – The most basic option is to stand. This simply ends your turn and doesn’t add any additional cards.
- Hit – Additionally, the second most basic option is hitting. One additional card is added, but you continue your current turn.
- Double – When you have two cards (and only two cards), this option is available. It does three things: The size of your bet size is doubled, you receive exactly one additional card, and your turn is ended.
- Split – A fun option is available when you’re dealt two cards that have the same exact rank (ie: two sixes or queens). You can add an additional bet the size of your original to split those two cards apart and play them as two separate hands.
No surrendering, switching or other atypical options are available in this game.
Other Important Rules to Know
Each individual type of blackjack table has its own specific details that set it apart. With the Super 7 Blackjack tables, you get a few of these details that you may want to know as well. These are critical for players who are super focused on the minor details of strategy. However, some of them are useful for recreational players to know as well:
- Six decks are used in this game, and they are shuffled after every single hand.
- The dealer stands on a soft 17 instead of hitting, the latter of which is the common standard.
- You’re able to double on any two starting cards no matter what they are. Additionally, you can double after splitting as well unless you split aces.
- Players can only split once per hand. However, when they split aces, they only receive one card for each resulting hand, and the turn is considered over.
- The dealer peeks for blackjack with both aces and ten-point cards in this game.
- When you’re dealt 21 with your first two starting cards, that’s called a blackjack. It pays out at a rate of 3:2 in this title.
With these rules all in place, you get a particular flavor of blackjack that stands out a bit.
The Super 7 Side Bet
Aside from the strategic aspects of the game, the Super 7 side bet is also a big focus of these tables. It’s based on sevens coming in the hand in question, and it offers some pretty massive potential payouts.
Here’s an overview of the pay table for this side wager, and we’ll elaborate on how it works down below.
- Suited 7-7-7 – 5,000x
- Mixed 7-7-7 – 500x
- Suited 7-7 – 100x
- Mixed 7-7 – 50x
- Single 7 – 3x
For the given hand, if the first card dealt is a 7, then you get at least the initial 3x. However, if both of the first cards are 7s, then you get paid based on whether they are the same suit. From there, hitting or doubling can bring a third 7 that will increase the payout further along the same lines.
However, something important to note here is the effect of splitting. If you split a pair of 7s, you will only be paid out for the initial two cards. You cannot be paid for three sevens if you split in this game. Additionally, this has strategic implications if you’re playing this side bet on how you play your hand accordingly.
How to Win at Super 7 Blackjack
Strategy for this game is somewhat complicated if you want to get into it on a deep level. However, a good place to start is a straightforward basic multi-deck strategy. Some deviations will need to be taken from that basic strategy to play correctly in all situations. However, it will get you there in most situations, most of the time. It’s also just a good place to start in general for both veterans and recreational blackjack fans.
From there, we want to point out that the Super 7 side bet has a pretty high house edge. You’ll have a house advantage of 12.61 percent when you play with this side wager. For the sake of comparison, the house edge is only about 0.46 percent when you play the regular game mode correctly. Even if you make some small mistakes, you can easily expect a payout rate of more than 99 percent with the normal blackjack hands.
It’s worth noting that card counting is not a viable option at these tables. That goes for both the regular blackjack game and the Super 7 side wager. The reason for this is that the cards of the entire six-deck shoe are shuffled after every single hand. As a result, you don’t have any opportunities to deal several hands deep into the shoe. That’s where you really get an edge with card counting, so it’s not really something worth doing here.
Pros and Cons
We want to make it easier for players to make a decision about whether this title is for them. Here we’ll look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of this specific game to help with that decision.
- The Super 7 side bet offers one of the best top payouts available for any wager in any blackjack game.
- If the side bet isn’t your thing, the available payout rate for the regular game is really high.
- The strategies involved can run deep or be pretty easy to implement depending on your play style.
- Not having the surrender option available can feel a little limiting to strategy-focused players.
- Betsoft could have improved on the Super 7 pay table in a way to stand out from the industry standard.
Overall, the pros definitely outweigh the cons for this game. However, the decision to play has to be made on an individual basis regardless. That is to say, we want to make sure you’re picking a game that fits what you’re looking for instead of worrying about what other people think is fun.
The presentation and gameplay of the Super 7 Blackjack tables from Betsoft are tremendous. We absolutely love how they’ve set up this game to cater to both recreational players and strategy-focused die-hards at the same time. The end result is a strong version of blackjack that appeals to a really wide range of players. This is something we need more of instead of tables that primarily cater to one or the other.
Which online casinos have Super 7 Blackjack?
Use the list of Super 7 Blackjack casinos to see all online casinos that have Super 7 Blackjack. We filter the casino top list to only show Super 7 Blackjack casinos that accept players from your location.