Zimpler is a Swedish fintech company that lets you make transactions using your mobile devices. With online casinos offering more mobile services, the list of casinos accepting Zimpler as a payment method is growing. Read on to see how Zimpler can make betting easier, or even lead to a bonus.
Casinos with Zimpler
Instead of entering the bank account details every time, their service allows you to send money from your bank accounts using just your phone number.
Nowadays, almost all modern casinos support mobile devices and thus support mobile payments. We’ve listed the best Zimpler casinos along with the details of this payment method.
Zimpler is a company with a mobile-first approach to the payments. Keeping in mind that mobile users prefer a fast and secure method while dealing with their transactions, they have created a platform through which you can deposit money to your online casino in simple steps.
Even though it only launched in 2016, thanks to the secure and efficient service they offer, many online casinos have decided to add Zimpler among the supported payment methods. They support both credit cards and bank accounts for your casino transactions.
On top of that, you can set up a budget to control your expenses.
Bonuses are a favourite of all gamers, and that’s why almost all online casinos offer promotions to both new and existing customers.
One of the most common promotions is the matched bonus for the first deposit you make. Since Zimpler provides a secure and fast way to make payments from your bank account using just your phone number, the promotions offered by casinos apply to the deposit you make using Zimpler as well.
Even though we are not aware of any Zimpler only promotions, you can always check the casinos listed above to see if they have any.
As a new company, Zimpler investigated the main issues with casino payments and tried to create a solution that makes them the perfect option for players.
That’s why the service they offer has various advantages over other many other payment methods.
- Ease of Use: You are not required to install any apps to use Zimpler. All you need is your phone number. Just select Zimpler as the payment method and use the code you received to confirm the payment.
- Privacy: If you want to remain anonymous while transferring money to your casino, Zimpler is the right choice for you. Your transactions made through Zimpler are completely anonymous.
- Budget: Zimpler lets you control your expenses by setting a monthly budget. This way you don’t have to worry about exceeding the amount you can afford while having fun on your favourite online casinos.
- Customer Support: This is one of the strongest aspects of Zimpler. You can reach them by phone call, chat and email whenever you need assistance.
As with many other payment methods available in online casinos, Zimpler is not perfect either.
There are some disadvantages that come with this payment method. Main cons of their system are the limited availability, fees, and lack of withdrawal option. The withdrawal limitation is a decision made by the online casinos.
- Withdrawal: Even though Zimpler supports withdrawals to your bank accounts, some casinos only support deposits with Zimpler. You can check if your online casino supports both deposits and withdrawals, or just the deposits.
- Country restrictions: Zimpler is available only in Sweden, Finland, Germany, and the United Kingdom, for now.
- Fees: Zimpler charges you a small fee once you finalise your transactions. The fees are small if you pay them in 14 days, otherwise, there’s a delay charge.
Many online payment methods charge their customers for their transactions, while the others handle this fee with the banks they support.
Zimpler is among the former, which means there is a fee that comes with Zimpler’s fast and secure payments. When you confirm a transaction using Zimpler, a bill with a transaction fee will be sent to you via SMS and email.
You are required to pay that fee in 14 days. Failing to do so results in a delay charge. The delay charge has a fixed fee in the currency you made your transactions in.
The reliable and fast method provided by Zimpler make it the go-to option for the Swedish and Finnish casino players. It’s getting more common among the other countries as well.
Currently, it’s used mainly in Sweden, Finland, the United Kingdom and Germany. The supported currencies are:
Creating an Account
The purpose of Zimpler is ensuring fast and secure payments on mobile devices. That service speed is reflected in the registration process as well.
Your account is created automatically when you use Zimpler for the first time. After adding your bank account details and successfully making your first payment with Zimpler, all you need for your next payments via Zimpler is the phone number.
- Select Zimpler as the payment method on the online casino website
- Enter your phone number and the verification code you receive
- Add your card details or select paying by bill to make the payment
Zimpler makes mobile payments easy. It means you don’t have to create an e-wallet or enter lots of personal information and go through a verification process. That also means ditching the requirement to fund your account. When using Zimpler as the payment method, you will be transferring money from your bank account or card to your online casino account.
- Make sure you have funds in your account
Simplicity is what Zimpler is all about. No separate app or details about your bank account is required.
If you have your phone with you, making deposits takes a couple of steps. This means you can send money to casinos that accept Zimpler deposits on the go and start enjoying your favourite games quickly.
- Make sure your casino is on the above list that supports Zimpler
- Select Zimpler as the payment method
- Enter your phone number and the verification code you received via SMS
- Choose to pay by card or bill to confirm your payment
Even though Zimpler’s fast and secure method lets you make both deposits and withdrawals, not all casinos support it.
Some online casinos support Zimpler for deposits but ask the users to withdraw their funds via different methods. So, make sure that your casino supports withdrawals via Zimpler.
- Select Zimpler as the withdrawal method on your online casino account
- Enter your phone number and the confirmation code
- Confirm the withdrawal
Online payments have made transactions faster and easier, but security is still one of the main concerns for customers. Aware of this fact, Zimpler puts the safety of your bank details as their top priority while ensuring a fast transaction.
You get SMS and email confirmations each time. The confirmation codes are unique for that transaction only and are valid for a short amount of time. Verified by VISA, Mastercard Secure Code certified, and Rapid SSL certifications prove the security level of the system.
Zimpler is a relatively small company with a core start-up mentality. But many large companies can’t provide the same level of support that they do. Whenever you have an issue or simply a question to ask, they are easily accessible through different methods. If you can’t find the answer on their detailed FAQ section, a phone call, chat with Messenger, or email are easy ways to reach them.
- Telephone: Give them a call at + 46 775 161 740 during the weekdays and working hours for the quickest way.
- Messenger: If you like to text instead of talking, drop them a line at Facebook Messenger.
- Email: Fill the form on their website and they’ll get back to you.
Zimpler offers a secure and quick way to handle your transactions on mobile. Since they are not a bank or an e-wallet, they do not have any exclusive membership options.
As a relatively young Swedish fintech company, Zimpler quickly became one of the most commonly supported payment methods in hundreds of online casinos across Europe.
They are approved by Swedish Financial Services Authority and licensed by Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. Zimpler lets players in Sweden, Finland, Germany and the United Kingdom send money to their online casino accounts by using just their phone number.
Thanks to its popularity among both online casinos and players, the list of supported countries is likely to expand. The main reasons behind this popularity are the security, speed and ease of use. Accessible via phone call, chat and email, the support team is very willing to solve any issues that occur while using their service.
Which online casinos accept Zimpler?
Use the list of Zimpler casinos to see all online casinos that accept Zimpler payments. We filter the casino top list to only show Zimpler casinos that accept players from your location.