Instant Roulette Live
Evolution Gaming’s Instant Roulette solves the issue of needing to wait for other players when enjoying live roulette games. With 12 different wheels going at all times, players are just seconds away from resolving their bets on this single-zero roulette game no matter how long they take to decide on their wagers.
Casinos with Instant Roulette Live
An Introduction to Instant Roulette
A few factors have to be balanced with any online casino game, but when you add in the live dealer interface, things get even more complicated. One of those factors that’s really only an issue for live dealer tables is the amount of time it takes between betting rounds. In games like roulette where the players all have to decide on their bets before play can commence, this can really drag down the flow of the experience.
Evolution Gaming has solved this issue in roulette in particular with their innovative Instant Roulette live dealer title.
There’s a bit more to this game than just being “another European roulette clone,” but even if you’re not familiar with how the game works in general, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to get started and to play well. This is especially the case for players who haven’t been interested in live roulette tables before because of how notoriously slow they can be.
Betting Rules and Gameplay Procedure
The game of roulette in any case can seem too complicated to jump into for some players, and that level of intimidation unfortunately keeps many away from the tables who would really enjoy the game. With Instant Roulette, however, you don’t have to worry about any degree of complication that’s much beyond what you would find in something like a basic video slot.
Here we’re going to break down the rules of this game, how the betting works and what sets it apart from the dozens of other roulette titles available in the industry.
The Flow of the Gameplay
With Evolution Gaming’s Instant Roulette, the gameplay is a little different. Instead of there being a single wheel, there are 12 wheels, and they are set up so that a wheel resolves its spin every 5 seconds. We’ll get into why this difference is important and what the benefits of this innovative approach are down below, but here’s how the gameplay works:
- You start off by using the on-screen interface to decide on your wagers. You can take as much or as little time with this as you want because you won’t be holding up any other players, so there is no time limit.
- Once you submit your wagers, you’re taken to a view of the next wheel up to finish its spin. At the most, you will only have to wait a few seconds for this.
- The number decided on by the ball landing on the respective wheel determines the outcome of your wager. Any payouts you are owed are given to you at this point.
- You’re then taken back to the on-screen interface to decide on another bet. If you want to make a new bet, you can move your wagers around however you want. However, a simple “rebet” button will also give you the same wagers on the next wheel to come up.
This game is set up so that you can play at your own pace instead of having to deal with other players slowing things down. As a result, you can play as quickly as you want. Likewise, you can slow things down to whatever pace you’re comfortable with because you don’t have to worry about holding things up for the other players.
Payouts and Available Wagers
There are two types of wagers in this game. If you aren’t familiar with the layout for a roulette game, there are places to put bets on the grid of numbers, and those are called the “inside” bets. There are also other places to put your bets outside of that grid, and those are called the “outside” bets like you might expect.
The nature of how the betting works for the inside and outside bets are a bit different, and we’ll give you a quick primer here.
The outside wagers are all really straightforward and easy to understand. The even, odd, red, black, 1-18 and 19-36 wagers all pay even money (1:1) when you win, and they win on even numbers, odd numbers, red numbers, black numbers and so on. The exception to this is that the green zero does not win if you bet on even.
There are also what are called column bets, which are marked at the far end of the rectangle. They pay out at 2:1 and win if any number in that column (total of 12 available numbers) win.
If you’re just starting in this game, the outside wagers are the easiest place to hop in and know exactly what’s going on.
Inside wagers are bets on individual numbers or combinations of individual numbers. The payout rate automatically adjusts according to the chances of winning. These wagers are a bit more complicated to learn, but they add a lot more flavor to your bets.
Here is an overview of the main available inside wagers, their payouts (profit on a win expressed as a multiple of how much you bet on them) and where you place your chips to make each type of bet.
- Straight-up Bet (35x) – This is a bet on just a single number. You make this bet by putting your chips in the center of that number’s spot.
- Split Bet (17x) – This is a bet on two adjacent numbers (horizontally or vertically) on the grid. This bet is placed by putting your chips in the center of the line between the two spots.
- Row Bet (11x) – This is a bet on three consecutive numbers that make up a row. You make this bet by putting your chips in the middle of the outside edge of that row’s spots.
- Corner Bet (8x) – This is a bet on four numbers that come together at a single corner (that form a square as a result). To place this bet, you put your chips centered on the corner that all four spots share.
- Double Row Bet (5x) – This is a bet on two consecutive rows. You place this bet by putting your chips on the corner of the outside edge where the two rows come together.
What’s pretty cool about this game is that the payouts come in all levels with all different chances to win, so you can customize the types of bets and resulting volatility all you want without any real restrictions. When you add in the speed aspect of the Instant Roulette live dealer format, you get a particularly customizable experience.
How to Win at Instant Roulette
Strategy for this game is pretty interesting because it’s impossible to make a betting mistake in terms of getting a worse payout than average. The reason for that is that this game’s payouts are based on the single-zero European Roulette approach.
Without getting into a lot of math, that means that every single possible wager that you can make, both with inside bets and outside bets, will have the same house advantage of 2.7 percent. This is one of the best bets that you can make in the casino, particularly in the live dealer games, without a lot of studying of strategy.
With that said, the volatility of your bets will vary a bit. The higher the payout, the higher the volatility in this game. That means an outside bet on something like red will have a much lower volatility than a straight-up wager on a single number.
Evolution Gaming’s Instant Roulette live dealer tables allow you to enjoy the live dealer interface and all of the social interaction and immersion that comes along with it without having to worry about timing issues. This means that you’re free to play as quickly as you like without having to wait on other places, but it also means that you can take your time without feeling like you’re being rushed if you prefer a calmer pace.
Which online casinos have Instant Roulette Live?
Use the list of Instant Roulette Live casinos to see all online casinos that have Instant Roulette Live. We filter the casino top list to only show Instant Roulette Live casinos that accept players from your location.