Live Salon Prive Roulette
The Live Salon Prive Roulette are an exclusive, high-roller type of roulette table available from Evolution Gaming. It offers one-on-one play with an exclusive dealer. Along with this comes a very serious number of customization offers, including choosing your dealer and more.
Casinos with Live Salon Prive Roulette
An Introduction to Live Salon Prive Roulette
In the online casino world, there’s a degree of separation between live dealer games and the traditional online options. That level of division comes with a few things like the speed of the game and minimum bet sizes.
While this division can help you to feel like you’re in a more exclusive game, that can go further. The Live Salon Prive Roulette tables are a good example of that.
The whole idea is to offer players a VIP experience if they meet certain requirements. We’ll get into those requirements further down below. While the bet sizes are larger, this comes along with a variety of benefits.
In any event, the presentation of these tables is outstanding. The dealers are top-notch, and their interactions with the players one-on-one are not a small thing. Additionally, the set and lighting is perfect to create a desirable atmosphere. What’s more is that you get a lot of customization options and multiple ways to set up your wagers.
The Best Casinos for Live Salon Prive Roulette
Because this is a VIP focused game, you’ll want a casino that’s able to facilitate in the easiest way possible. We’ve reviewed several online casinos that will make it easier to get in the larger deposits needed to qualify here. A minimum bankroll balance and minimum size of wagers are needed for these games. As a result, you may or may not care that much about promotions, but some sites definitely have high roller specials worth checking out if you do.
We also strongly suggest contacting support before making a deposit to see if they will assign you an account manager. This is someone assigned to you to help make everything go smoothly with deposits, special offers and so on.
What Makes Live Salon Prive Roulette Different
There are tons of roulette games out there, and this one is a VIP option. As a result, there are certain things you have to do to qualify to play. First, you’ll need an account balance minimum that’s usually in the range of €6,000. This typically comes along with additional verification as to the source of the funds. The casinos don’t have a choice in this; it’s a regulatory issue.
Second, the minimum bet size is typically €100 on these tables. However, they do offer chip denominations of €50 in order to better help you customize your wagers.
Along with that, you get a number of features that aren’t available in other games:
- You are the only person at the live dealer table. This means that you have a dealer hosting the game for you with your undivided attention.
- Other players are not allowed to watch your games, even if they meet the bankroll requirements. This provides a level of privacy that other live games typically cannot match.
- Players are able to choose from a variety of customization options. This even includes being able to pick your dealer from the ones who are available at the time.
- A special game manager will be the only other person watching the games. This is someone who works for the casino who you can contact immediately using the chat function if there’s anything you desire with the game.
It’s definitely an exclusive situation. However, what you get for that is what is probably the single best online roulette environment available in the entire industry, which doesn’t surprise us considering how tremendous of a reputation Evolution Gaming has for high-quality experiences.
How Live Salon Prive Roulette is Played
A number of special options are available in this game, as we noted above. This changes the flow of the game slightly compared to other live dealer games. As such, we’re going to take a quick look at the actual gameplay procedure for these tables right here:
- You begin by getting familiar with the betting interface. A standard roulette layout is in the middle of the bottom of the screen. However, if you prefer the racetrack layout, that’s also available in the bottom-right.
- You can take your time to place your bets. When they are the way you want them, choose the “Spin Now” button located near the middle of the screen.
- The dealer will spin a small ball on a roulette wheel. When the ball lands on a number, that is the number that determines the wins. We’ll break down the available wagers further down.
- Any winnings are added to your balance, and the process starts over again. However, to make things more convenient, an option is available to simply repeat your previous wager.
The process of playing through a single game round is not super complicated. If you are new to this game, or if you simply need a refresher, it doesn’t take long to get comfortable.
Betting Options in Live Salon Prive Roulette
High roller roulette players tend to have different betting patterns than most other people. Specifically, the betting patterns tend to be a bit more open with combinations of multiple wagers. Along these lines, it can be really helpful to know all of the available bets in the game. Many wagers are simply not known by a large number of roulette fans, and we feel that takes away from a lot of their enjoyment of the game.
As such, we’re going to break things down based on three different groupings. These groupings are outside bets, high-volatility inside bets and low-volatility inside bets.
The outside bets are generally considered the easiest to start with. They’re also some of the most common wagers used in the entire roulette genre. Overall, they have a low volatility that comes from the combination of small levels of risk paired with small amounts of reward.
Here’s what you can expect with wagers that pay even money at 1:1.
- 1-18 – This wins on any number ranging from 1 to 18. This is inclusive, so both 1 and 18 win for this wager as well.
- 19-36 – Likewise, this is a bet on the numbers 19 to 36, and both of those numbers will win here.
- Red or Black – These wagers win on any number that has a red or black background, respectively.
- Even or Odd – The even numbers are 2, 4, 6 and so on. The odd numbers are 1, 3, 5, etc. Note that the green zero does not count as either even or odd here.
Aside from those, there are also some outside wagers that pay at 2:1.
- Dozens – These are noted on the game board as “1st 12,” “2nd 12” and “3rd 12.” They are essentially bets for 1-12, 13-24 and 25-36, respectively.
- Column Bets – On the far right-hand side, you’ll see three positions that read “2 to 1.” A wager on one of these bets on that entire column of numbers. This is another way of dividing the number grid into thirds.
A key piece of information to know is that none of these wagers win on a green zero. It doesn’t matter which one of them it is, the zero never wins for the outside bets.
Low-volatility Inside Bets
The name of the inside bets comes from being inside of the number grid. Put another way, this is within the set of bets that happens from betting on specific numbers. However, there are several inside bets, so we have broken them up into two types.
To place these wagers, you’ll need to know where to put your chips on the game board. That’s probably the most important thing to know when going after specific types of wagers.
- Double Street – On the screen, you’ll see vertical lines of three numbers. Each of these lines is called a street. For a double street wager, you’re betting on two adjacent streets for six total numbers. The chips are placed at the top corner where those two streets meet. You’ll win at 5:1 for this bet.
- First Four – You can place a bet on the specific combination of 0-1-2-3 in this game. You do so by putting your chips up at the top corner of 0 and 3, much like a double street bet. The payout for winning here is 8:1.
- Corner Bet – On the rest of the game board, any group of four numbers that come together at a single point can be wagered on with a corner bet. Put your chips on that point of intersection to place this wager. Players win at 8:1 for this bet as well.
That’s it for the lower volatility inside bets. Everything from here on out is more about a higher risk for a higher reward.
High-volatility Inside Bets
Here’s where we get to the real meat of what Live Salon Prive Roulette has to offer. These are the bets that get people on massive winning streets when their choices are hot. A higher risk comes along with all of the bets below, but it’s paired with higher payouts.
- Straight Up – This bet allows for the single largest individual payouts in the game. It’s a wager on just one number, and you put the chips on that number in the center of the space to make it. This pays out at a very strong 35:1.
- Split – With a split, you’re betting on two numbers that are adjacent horizontally or vertically. If they’re adjacent diagonally only, then you can’t use the split bet for them. You can, however, include a zero in a split. The chips are put on the center of the line separating the two numbers. It subsequently pays at 17:1.
- Street – A bet on a single vertical street of three numbers pays at a rate of 12:1. Put the chips at the center of the top of that street of numbers to make the bet.
- Trio – You can also bet on sets of three numbers that include the green zero. The options are the 0-1-2 combination or the 0-2-3 combination. Put your chips at the intersection of whichever three numbers you want to aim for. This also pays at 12:1.
As you can see, these are some pretty serious payouts. Likewise, the risk is a bit higher. Typically speaking, players will bet a little less on these compared to the other above wagers to compensate for the volatility. However, you’re clearly allowed to wager however you want to.
How to Win at Live Salon Prive Roulette
From a mathematical perspective, this is a single-zero roulette game with no special rules. What that means for players is that every single possible bet that this game provides has the exact same house advantage.
Effectively, that means there are actually no correct or incorrect strategies.
However, we would advise that players consider something when choosing bet sizes. Generally speaking, you should bet a bit less with high-volatility wagers. This is in comparison to what you would make on their low-volatility counterparts. That’s simply a part of good bankroll and risk management. With that said, you’re free to choose your bet sizes how you want, but that is conventional wisdom on the topic.
For players who want to get in some action at higher stakes, the Live Salon Prive Roulette tables are great. They offer a degree of privacy that you don’t find in other live dealer options. Additionally, these tables give you more options than others in terms of making sure that you are getting the best experience possible overall.
Which online casinos have Live Salon Prive Roulette?
Use the list of Live Salon Prive Roulette casinos to see all online casinos that have Live Salon Prive Roulette. We filter the casino top list to only show Live Salon Prive Roulette casinos that accept players from your location.